Chapter #2 Enakul neeya?

New intro - Kapil- He is also a part of Marcy Institute of design. He is room mate of jeeva and Arjun.

Days went....
Arjun, Isai, Rosh, Jeeva, Kapil. Everyone became a fam. They became really close and they supports each other in every situation.

And Arjun started to have a feeling for Isai. But he doesn't know what kind of affection it is !

One rainy day...

Arjun got a call from his native village...
One bad news is that his house got fire and everythings over there got burned. Everyone there tried to rescue his house but fire fully burned the house.

Arjun is shivering bcoz the house over there is the only remembrance of his parents.
Isai has seen the tears filled eyes of Arjun and asked him what happened.
(He says everything... All his friends came...)

Jeeva:" okay lets go there and solve everything don't worry da machan. Everything will be alright. "

Isai:" Yes jeeva let's go with Arjun we can't leave him alone.

Rosh:" But guys we are working in same concern how come we can expect leave for all of us. It's impossible. Marcy mam will not allow."

( As Rosh said Mercy mam didn't give permission for everyone but she felso sorry fir Arjun and she permitted jeeva to go with him).

The journey begins....

Arjun's POV
What a shock this is. Why these kind of stuff is happening in my life? I should have been careful about Yesterday's dream. Whether the person I have seen in my dream is the reason for this? Or else because of bad time it happened? Who is the reason for this?...

The dream - Rainy Storm night ..In paddy farm a person silently walks and Arjun shouts " Hey who is that in this time"
The stranger:" Everything is going to burn "

In paddy farm a person silently walks and Arjun shouts " Hey who is that in this time"The stranger:" Everything is going to burn "

They got arrived...
Arjun started to cry after seeing the house... Jeeva consoles him..

They examined every people in the village and suddenly they saw the stranger came in Arjun's dream.

Arjun:" Hey stop who are you "
The stranger started to laugh. He is a lunatic person.

The stranger :" Arjun ,its bcoz of your bad time your house got burned. No one burned it intentionally, its just an unfortunate .
Hahaha And be careful, your love in your heart is going to change your destiny. Hahahaha."

(A man over there said that before few years the stranger came to this village and he always predicts everyone's life... )

Arjun and jeeva got confused about the stanger and his words.
They stayed there for few days in his friends house.

Isai❣️calling...
Arjun said everything happened overthere. Isai motivated him.

Isai:" Arjun everything will pass away don't worry about that we can claim insurance for the house soon. And one more thing be strong Arjun we all will be there with you forever. "

Arjun: " Yes Isai. You guys are my medicine. Thank you "

(after this conversation Arjun realised that he is deeply in love with Isai :) )

Whether this love will change Arjun and Isai's destiny...?

Have a great day...

Love and wishes
PS