Thank you lord 🙏🏽💗

Jordan POV                                                          It was a month since ki has been out off the hospital she was in there for a couple weeks but god healed her and now she's go's to therapy cause she did break her leg sadly but there's nothing god can't heal Amen. Me and ki have been dating for a while now and it's going really well but today I was planning to take her on a Trip to France because I want to do something nice for her birthday that is next week so I'm going to surprise her with a nice picnic date and then surprise her with the tickets to France hopeful this goes well and I hope she likes it.                                         Kierra POV.                                                              So it been a month since I been out of the hospital from my car accident I'm been going to therapy now cause I did break my leg when they pulled me out of the car but it's been going smooth. Me and Jordan have been dating for sometime now he been by my side ever since my accident and he comes to check on me every day 😂🙄 but I think it's cute how he does it and how he make sure I'm ok . Here he is calling me for the third time    Today.                                                       Jordan calling 🥰💞.                                         Ki: Hello                                                                    Jordan: hey bae I was calling to see how you doing.                                                             Ki: you know what I'm going to tell you ( ki &Jordan saying it a the same time) I'm doing fine.                                               ( we both started laughing)                           
Jordan: you say that every time I call you       Ki: I know cause I am doing fine                    Jordan: well that's good but I got to ask you something.                                             Ki: what do you have to ask me ?                 Jordan: I was wondering if I could take you on a date ?                                                    Ki: I don't know if I could go sorry.                 Alright I'm leave y'all with a cliffhanger for right now y'all should be getting a another chapter soon 😌💞.                                Share 🤍.                                                                  Like🤍.                                                                      Comment 🤍.