Ummmm

Here is chapter 12 I hope you enjoy I know it's short but here something 🥰💗 Jordan POV. So I was talking to Kierra today and she said yeah she can go I'm kinda nervous about it but I think is going to work out so I get ready I but on something comfortable but nice cause I don't want to give any hints away so I text ki that I'm on the way for her cause last time she drove to one of our dates she almost died and I don't need her dying this early ok so this is her text me back. WIFEY 💍😍.                        Jordan: hey ki I'm on the way for you right now just want to give you a heads up.                                                                              Ki: alr I'm ready I'm waiting for you sir 😭.                                                                          Jordan: alr watch it now and I'm coming bye.                                                                 Ki: boy shush and ok bye 😭😂.                               🙂Here Another chapter we are almost to 1k reads thank you so much for dealing with me I love you guys have an awesome day  💗                                                             Comment 🤍.                                                   Vote 🤍.                                                                  Share 🤍.