Youre taking it so well baby | DNF SMUT

Warning: This will include DNF smut, so if you don't want to read gay sex, don't read this one shot and skip to another :)

No major kinks, but there will be a slight praise kink.

—-

Dream shoved George onto the dimly lit red wall of there bedroom, forcing a small whimper out of the shorter boys mouth. Dream grabs George's face gently making him look up into Dream's eyes.

When George makes eye contact with Dream his face heats up and a light red tint appears across his cheeks.

Dream pushes his lips against George's and George kisses back, grabbing onto Dream's shirt. George pulled back a bit and he could feel Dream's hot breath against his soft lips, "D-Dream i need you" George said softly, hoping that Dream would agree and pleasure the shorter boy.

In response, Dream picked up George, giving his ass a small squeeze making George moan softly, as he walked them over to there neatly made bed.

Dream gently threw George onto the bed, and under the lighting George looked irresistible to Dream. The faint red lighting made Dream want to mark George's delicate, soft skin with bite marks and hickeys. Which Dream knew George would gladly like to receive.

Dream hovered over George, sliding his hands up George's shirt while he kissed his neck softly, "M-Mmh, Dream~~" George moaned out quietly, gripping onto Dreams shirt needly, wanting Dream to be naked already and fucking his ass.

Dream picked up on the hint of what George wanted and he took off his shirt and while he was at it, he stripped George completely naked, leaving his body fully exposed under the red lighting.

Dream took a moment and looked over George's body, smirking. "You have no clue how much your body turns me on baby~" He leaned down and placed a kiss on George's neck before whispering, "You make my cock so fucking hard baby~"

Dream grinded his hips against George's exposed cock giving George slight friction making him whimper wanting even more.

"Dream please, i need you so bad~" George whined.

Dream leaned over and grabbed lube off of there night stand. Dream flipped open the cap, and poured some out onto his index, middle, and ring finger and looked over at George who was pouting and giving Dream the most needy look ever.

Dream smirked, "Spread your legs." Dream commanded and George instantly obeyed, spreading them as much as they needed to so Dream had access to his tight hole.

Dream gently rubbed his fingers against George's hole, but instead of inserting a finger or two into George he just continued teasing him by rubbing his fingers on George's hole.

George whimpered and wiggled his hips, wanting Dream inside him. "Baby be patient~" George nodded slowly pouting and stopped wiggling his hips.

"Awe you're such a good obedient boy~ You must have learned that when you're obedient you get rewarded with pleasure~" Dream stated as he inserted his middle and ring finger into George's tight hole.

George gasped and moaned out softly, "Ahh~~"

Dream started to thrust his fingers into George making the smaller boy wiggle and moan in pleasure. Dream started to kiss George's thighs while he thrusted his fingers into him.

"Mmh~~~" George moaned out, Dream smirked and pushed his index finger into George's hole, making it so he has 3 of Dream's fingers inside him.

Dream started thrusting his fingers at a semi-fast pace into George, "Ahh!~~~" George moaned at the sudden change of speed that Dream's fingers where going in and out of him. George squirmed with pleasure and moaned out Dream's name softly, which made Dream's cock twitch in his pants.

Dream took his fingers out of George and put them into George's mouth to suck on, which he did. "Such a good boy~" Dream said seductively making George blush a dark red.

Dream took his fingers out of George's mouth after a little and then took his pants and boxers off and threw them on the floor, which exposed his throbbing hard cock.

George's breath hitched a bit at how big Dream's cock looked, Dream only smirked in reply at how George reacted.

Dream got the lube again and applied more the George's hole and them applied quite a bit to his 7 inch length.

Dream grabbed George's hands and pinned them above his head with one hand, and with his other hand he lined his length up with George's entrance. "Ready?" Dream asked to make sure George was ready to take his cock.

"Yes please, i need it so bad~~" George whined blushing.

Dream nodded and pushed himself inside of George completely, making George gasp. "D-Dream~!"

Dream smirked and started thrusting in and out of the smaller boy, making sure that when he thrusted in, he was going as deep as he possibly could.

George shut his eyes tightly and was a moaning mess, while his legs started shaking a bit at how deep Dream was inside him. "You're such a good boy George~~ You're taking my cock so well~~~" Dream said before letting out a groan of pleasure.

Dream leaned down and kissed George's neck, still having his one hand holding George's hands above his head. George only whimpered in response to Dream starting to kiss his neck. Dream started to kiss around George's neck trying to find his sweet spot, which was easy to find since George was quite a sensitive, vocal boy that once Dream found it George let out a loud moan.

Dream started to suck on George's sweet, as he thrusted faster into George, as his cock brushed against his prostate. "D-Dream~~~!! P-Please hit my prostate, don't tease it, please~~!" George moaned out, practically begging Dream to hit it.

Dream knew exactly where it was, and in response he slammed his cock right against it, hitting it as hard as he can making George scream out in pleasure. Dream only kept slamming against it making George a whimpering moaning mess as his legs only started to shake even more.

George could practically see stars at his point, "I'm so close~~~~!!" Dream nodded and started stroking George's cock while he pounded his ass, still repetitively hitting his prostate.

George arched his back as the added pleasure pushed him over the edge and his white sticky fluid dripped onto his stomach, while some got onto Dream's hand. Dream only continued to pound George so he could get to his climax, "F-Fuck just a little more baby~~~ You're doing so so good~~~!" Dream groaned as his thrusts began to get sloppy as George's body was shaking from the over stimulation.

With one more deep thrust into George, Dream came deep in George, filling George's hole with his white sticky fluid. George gasped softly at the feeling of Dream's cum filling him up.

Once Dream's climax finished he stopped thrusting and he panted, resting his forehead on George's.

"You did such a good job baby, i'm so proud of you"

"Thank you Dream" George panted, and he tiled his head up and kissed Dream passionately, which Dream returned.

Dream took out of George and cleaned them both up, before getting into bed and cuddling the sleepy George. Dream threw a blanket over them both as George drifted off to sleep as Dream cuddled him whispering soft, cute, reassuring things to him.

word count: 1234

i hope you guys liked it!! i haven't written smut in forever lmao. so i enjoyed this. remember to drink water, eat a little bit, and get some rest! I love you! :D