Reward

ELIJAH'S POV

That girl is getting on my last fucking nerve.

I went back up to my room and went to sleep.

It was pretty much the only thing I could do.

She should've known better then to piss me off more than I was already pissed off.

Why is hurting her the only way to make her stay in her place?

Did her parents not do a good enough job of teaching her how to be humble?

Maybe I need to throw her in a pit of fire just so she can see who the fuck it is she's talking too.

My thought's were the only thing keeping me awake.

I just couldn't close my eyes.

I eventually gave up on trying to sleep and went to my office instead. I decided to fill out some extra paper work for a shipment coming up in a couple weeks.

But then I came across a notice.

I don't know how I didn't catch this but that son of a bitch didn't pay me my money.

First thing in the morning when everyone is up, we're gonna pay him a little visit..

*7 hours later*

Everyone was up by now and have had their breakfast, so I told them all the meet me in the living room. I made my way there and I ran into Veronica on the way.

"You look tired as shit." She said pointing out the obvious.

"Didn't sleep last night." I replied.

"Why not?" She asked me cautiously. I'm not the best person when I'm tired. I'm like people who NEED coffee in the morning to be okay. But instead I need my sleep to be okay.

"Long story." I said as we walked into the living room. The conversation immediately died down. Lilah was sitting on the opposite side of the room from everyone, but she was looking at me.

Veronica took a seat and then I started talking.

"So last night as I was going through some paperwork and I realized someone hadn't made a payment back to me yet." I started out.

"Mio Fineli.. He owes me money. Lot's of it. So today we're going to go pay him a little visit and see what's taking him so long." I explained.

"Mio Fineli? Isn't he that talkshow guy.. what was it.." Greyson paused to think. "Mio Dio?" Claudia asked. He nodded. "Yeah, I remember his naming it that because his "tea" is so good it'll make you say that.. Or something along those lines." He explained.

"What are you gonna do? Ask, "Mio.. You still have my money. Can I get it back please??" Lilah asked me.

"Who said I was asking?" I asked her back.

She looked away from me and I continued what I was saying.

"I only need two of you. Ben, and Lilah."