「006」

You and Satoru were both in the isolation chamber waiting for the male who ate Sukuna's finger, also known as Yuji Itadori, to wake up.

You stare at the sleeping male, not really thinking as you play with a small vine that you allowed to grow. Gently twisting and untwisting it with your finger. "Do you think he'll be sukuna when he wakes up?" You question, eyes not leaving the still sleeping male.

Satoru shakes his head "Nah, he should be fine."

The two of you fall back into silence, the both of you now awaiting him to wake up once more. You once again go back to distractedly playing with the vine in your hand. At least until Satoru nudges you.

You focus your gaze on Itadori who is beginning to wake up, his eyes starting to flicker open. Once they do he lets out a small greeting. "Mornin'..."

Satoru gets right to the point, staring at Yuji with obvious interest. You'd been with Satoru with so long reading his body language was practically child's play "So, which one are you right now?"

Itadori stares at Satoru blankly "Aren't you..."

A smirk slides over Satoru's face "Satoru Gojo and this is L/N Y/N," he gestures towards you "We're the teachers for the first years at Jujutsu high."

"Jujutsu..." Itadori's eyes widen "Where's Senpai?! Fushiguro!" he jumps forward only to be stopped by the thick rope entrapping his hands behind his back. "Huh?" itadori tugs on the rope "What's up with this?"

"I'm not quite sure if you should be worrying over other people at this time, Itadori." You speak up your eyes boring into the vessels own. "Your secret execution, it has been set."

You and Satoru go into to detail, telling him just what exactly what happened on the roof when Sukuna was the one present instead of Itadori.

"...So with that, let me reiterate... you're gonna be executed." Satoru says, a grin too large for the grim situation, stuck to his face.

"This story doesn't make sense so far." Itadori says.

"Hey man," Satoru shrugs "we tried. An execution is an execution, but..." Satoru pauses for dramatic effect

"We're suspending the sentencing." You cut to the chase.

"A suspended sentence? So it's on hold for now?"

"Yup, let me explain from the top." Satoru digs around in his pocket before fishing out one of Sukuna's fingers "This is the same as the cursed object you ate. There's 20 in all. We're in possession of six."

"Twenty? Oh, including both arms and legs." With the little information given you aren't surprised Itadori gets the wrong answer.

"Nope," Satoru tosses the finger at the wall as you talk "Sukuna has four arms."

Satoru blast the finger with cursed energy, however it is not messed up in the slightest. "As you can see, you can't destroy it." Satoru says. "It's simply that powerful of a curse."

"And with each passing day it gets stronger we don't actually have anyone that can seal it properly right now. That's where you come in. Itadori, if you die..." you stare the male in the eyes making sure he knows that you are serious "The curse inside of you, Sukuna, will die as well!"

Satoru takes over for you, the silver haired sensei beginning to speak "Our elders are cowards. They're making a fuss about killing you right away." Satoru turns to you will a small smirk "But that would he a waste right?" You only nod in agreement but Itadori seems confused.

"A waste?"

"There's no guarantee that a vessel capable of controlling sukuna will ever come around again." You further explain "So Satoru had this proposal: if we're gonna kill him... why not kill him after he takes in the rest of Sukuna? And then the higher ups agreed. So now you have two options," You fix Itadori with your dark gaze again and the male can't help but gulp, "Either you die now or find the remaining parts of Sukuna and die after taking it all into your body."