「008」

You and Satoru show Itadori to his dorm room, "You can use this space as you please." You say sliding open the door.

"Whoa! It's huge!"

"The second and third years are out right now. You'll meet them soon though. There's not many of them anyway." You explain, only observing as Yuji moves around the room.

You and Satoru both watch Itadori put up a poster, whistling as he does.

"You don't need to fight, you know. Fushiguro, y/n, and I can go retrieve the Sukuna fingers. Why don't you just wait here?" Satoru proposes.

"No! I said i'd do it didn't I? Don't make me think twice about it! But it would be hilarious to see a beaten up Fushiguro bring the fingers to me while i relax." Yuji chuckles to himself a little bit.

"Okay! To be honest there's no way you ain't fighting!" Satoru laughs

"Hey!" Itadori turns away from his poster and looks towards the two of you "Was that a test?!"

"If they were that easy to find. We would've found them already." You find yourself unconsciously leaning into Satoru, him slithering a hand across your waist. "There are some with a large, overwhelming presence... others that keep quiet... and some that have already been consumed by another curse." You explain, however Satoru adds in a few things.

"In regards to searching for something. This ones gonna be a pain. But now we have you," Satoru points at Yuji "In order to regain its power... the sukuna you consumed will direct you to the whereabouts of the fingers. You're a vessel as well as a radar. We're gonna need you in the field."

"I don't think the guy inside me's that considerate..."

Satoru gives a grin to Yuji "I think we'll be able to come to a win-win agreement." With that Satoru pushes open the door and walks out, you following after.

Yuuji peeks his head out of the doorway but spotting Megumi he brightens up. "Hey!"

"..Huh? You're next door?" Fushiguro scratches the back of his head looking disgruntled "There's a bunch of empty rooms aren't there?"

"Fushiguro! You finally look better!"

Satoru give Fushiguro a straight face "I thought it would be more fun this way, think positively."

"What a pain... Classes and missions are more than enough!" Fushiguro fires back.

"Anyway, it's fine!"

"No, it's not."

Satoru plows on, ignoring Megumi "More importantly we're going out tomorrow."

"We're going to get the third, and final, first year student." You blankly clarify.

***

You and Satoru had errands to run before meeting up with the last third year so the two of you sent Fushiguro and Itadori ahead of the two of you. Agreeing to meet up in front of Harajuku station.

Satoru was able to find the two before you did, him leading you to them. "Thanks for waiting~ Oh!" Satoru is caught off-guard seeing Yuji already in his uniform. "The uniform made it on time."