Aubrey Plaza (actor)

I walked onto set like i do everyday. Waved hello to the cast and crew and went to find my trailer.
I share a trailer with the one and only aubrey plaza. Now don't get me wrong that girl is beautiful and i may have a crush on her but gosh does she annoy me.
one time she woke me up by shooting me with a nerf gun. another time she scared me so bad i nearly died.
let's just say she isn't the best room mate.
When i walked into my trailer i immediately noticed that something was off. All the lights were turned off apart from one which was in aubreys room.
"aubrey?" i said getting worried
i didn't hear anything
"aubrey are you okay?"
i walked into her room to find her slumped over her script, pen in hand.
she looked at me. tears in her eyes. and she just burst out crying. i ran over to her trying my best to comfort her.
I knew this crying wasn't pain crying, it was tiredness. While i was away aubrey must of gotten zero sleep because of her line reading.
"i'm so tired Y/N, so tired"
i looked at her and hugged her.
"i know aubrs i know. I'll call in and ask for you to get a day off. please sleep though"
she nodded and left her desk and went to bed
i turned off her light waved goodbye and left for work

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DEVIL AND ALL OF THE DARK LORDS

I went back to my trailer as quietly as i could. I knew aubrey was asleep so i didn't want to wake her.
maybe i should check on her i thought to myself
i creeped over to her room and opened the door.
and there was a tired aubrey reading her script again.
"AUBREY?!" i nearly screamed.
she looked at me like a dog, ashamed of what she had done.
i walked over to her and grabbed her hands.
"look at me, you have to stop. Just for a day. That won't change anything just one day. Other wise you will be stuck in the cycle of trying to learn these lines when really you do know them.
You are so talented and i know that you know all of these lines so stop going over them. okay?"
she nodded. i went to get up but just as i did she pulled me down and kissed me. it was soft yet passionate. when she pulled away she just looked at me.
at the moment i died inside. I just smiled like a kid in a candy shop.
Aubrey laughed and got up to go get herself a drink.
did i really just kiss my cast mate?