Victoria De Angelis (Måneskin, band)

this is a head canon on what she would do in the night/morning

- k so i feel like Vic is that type of person who would grasp at any moment to hold you and  hug you so in the night she would hug you tight, she does that because she loves you and also wants to protect you and keep you safe.

- she LOVES to stroke your head and play with your hair while you have your head in her lap. Especially when you are both having a deep conversation about life.

-if you have trouble sleeping at all she would sing you to sleep or tell you a story in Italian cuz her voice is soooooo soothing.

- DEFINITELY THE BIG SPOON
but wouldn't mind being the small spoon from time to time.

- In the morning yiu would wake up earlier and watch her sleep and push back any hair that's in her face.

- when she does wake up she would pull you on top of her and kiss you nose.

- there would definitely be a lot of messing around in bed and kisses and laughs.

- soon Chili would join you and you have a family cuddle with chili on Vic stomach and you resting your head on her shoulder.

- if she wakes up before you she would kiss your shoulder to get you to wake up.

- she would ask you how you slept and if you needed anything.

- MORNING KISSES

- LAZY HALF ASLEEP KISSES.

- if it was a special occasion such as your birthday or christmas she would wake up early and blast music all around the room to get you up.

- if that doesn't work she would get Ethan or one of the boys to get you out of bed.

hope you enjoyed :))