A1. III

ACT 1 | III

ACT 1 | III. Quarrel

Notes: English, Korean, Italian
A dashed line can be considered a POV Change, or a Time Skip in certain scenarios

Hwan Ae-Ri
Also Known As Mio Angelo

I... I chuckled, "Hansel," I said in between laughs, "You're telling me you- you the great Vincenzo Cassano, got robbed?" I couldn't believe it, a consigliere to a Mafia family just got robbed.

"This... this is not a joke!" He fumed through the phone, "They took my watch! My limited edition- ah, porco dio!" He cursed.

"Okay, okay," I tried to calm myself and him down, "I will be there in a few, please just..." I burst out laughing again, "Hang in there Mr. Cassano." I ended the call and put it in my purse. 

I shook my head, beginning on my way to Geumga Plaza. I was still in disbelief, but I was slightly mad. How dare some lowlifes take something away from my precious Hansel? Aish... I ought' to make them pay. 

-

Jang Joon-Woo
Also Known As Jang Han-Seok

Cha-Young and I traveled up the elevator that lead to the main floor for the Wusang Law Firm. We walked through the hall, and I bowed my head at the lawyers that passed by, and kept a smile on my face. 

A lawyer walked by and smiled at Cha-Young, "Congratulations, Ms. Hong." 

The man next to her chimed in, "You are indeed my role model." 

I nodded at both of them and smiled, Cha-Young basked in the praise. My heart melted, and I was really happy for her. Really? I asked myself. Are you happy for her, or are you happy she doesn't hate you yet?

Hate me? Why would she hate me? I pondered, my own thoughts jumping around my head. She would never, right? We're... we're good friends, she'll understand too, right? I shook my head, turning the corner with Cha-Young. She entered her office, and I smiled as I saw her begin dancing. I walked off to go help with some of the other lawyers, because... interns have to help. 

-

Hwan Ae-Ri
Also Known As Mio Angelo

I arrived at the front of Geumga Plaza where Vincenzo was standing, staring at the front of the Apartment complex. I was taken back to where it all started, as I stared ahead as well.