A2. II

ACT 2 | II

ACT 2 | II . Panic

Notes: English, Korean, Italian
A dashed line can be considered a POV Change, or a Time Skip in certain scenarios.

Ae-Ri
Also Known As Mio Angelo

I brought a hand up to my eye, rubbing it as I tried to get used to the light that surrounded myself. I blinked, then slowly realized that Han-Seo had spent the night with me... but he wasn't in the bed. He must've gotten up. I let out a slight cough, forcing myself to get up. Usually, it wasn't such a task. I bit my cheek, shaking my head.

"H-Han-Seo?" I asked, looking around and getting used to how the morning air felt once again.

I heard a shuffling to my side, as someone raised the cot and helped me rest my back gently on the raised portion of the bed. I looked up, tilting my head at the man who appears as if he had just woken up as well. Though, it may be due to the fact that he had not gone home yet. I reached out with my hand, and grabbed his tie. I pulled him forward, straightening out his wrinkles in his suit once he had reached a closer distance to me.

He smiled warmly, the scent from freshly watered flowers wafting in the air. I let out a soft smile as well, as we both basked in the warm sunlight for a little longer.

"When did you get up..?" I asked, curious as to what time the man had awoke.

He looked at the clock on the wall, then counting with his fingers. If possible, my eyes grew even softer at the sight, "Ah... it's elleven now, so... I got up at around nine."

I tilted my head, "Morning person?"

He let out a slight laugh, looking down, "Maybe just with you... I look forward to what the day holds."

I chuckled lightly, looking down at my lap. I felt him place a hand on my head, combing his fingers through my hair. My heart fluttered, as I fell into the sensation. I let out a slight groan, and caught myself quickly. My cheeks grew red and I brought my hands up, to cover my mouth in embarrassment. I heard him laugh, petting me again.

"Maybe you were a cat in your previous life." Han-Seo joked.

I felt the weight of the bed shift as he sat. I turned to look at the man, placing my head on his shoulder, "Or perhaps I were a dog?"

He shook his head, leaning his against mine, "You hold far more grace then a dog."

I closed my eyes, "And you hold far more loyalty... and I suppose cuteness... then one."