Mafia AU (3/4) || 10

××××

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mentions - physical trauma
- a lot of blood
- death

××××

"Bring her here!" Hardwell ordered his men, earning a small laugh from Jolon and a glare from Clark.

The door opened in a few seconds and the cries of the ten year-old echoed through their ears. Clark jerked his hands in an attempt to get himself free from the chains, knowing that Jolon wasn't going to go easy on the kid. He has never been, especially after they brought her back from Cassdrath when she escaped.

Jolon glanced at him, smiling sarcastically and stepped ahead taking Aera from the other man who brought her. Having his eyes fixed on Clark, he grasped a fistful of the girl's hair tugging back harshly making her cry out loudly.

The side of her head was already bleeding and the busted lip wasn't doing any good either. It was a result of Jolon wanting to 'spend some time' with her. He was mad; too mad for Aera's good. After coming to know that Clark was the one to help her escape he hadn't been very gentle with the girl, while Hardwell was taking care of Clark leaving him in no position to fight anyone particularly when he saved Aera from nearly getting killed by Jolon yesterday.

"Ahh!" Aera cried, grabbing Jolon's hand that was now grabbing her neck from the back to keep her from moving.

"Come here" Hardwell said, Jolon nodded and pulled Aera towards the boss handing her to him. "There are some special people here, they came to meet you. Do you wanna see who?"

Aera didn't respond as she was too busy crying due to all the pain her body was bearing. Jolon turned her around and saw the smooth grey wall lifting. Aera gasped, instantly stepping forward to rush to her brothers who were standing on the other side.

"Oppa..." She sobbed out.

"Quiet" Jolon warned, holding her arm to keep her in place.

"le-leave me please..." She looked at Jolon with begging eyes crying as she pointed towards her brother.

Jolon smirked, walking in front dragging the girl harshly by her hair earning several heart shattering cries from her. Hardwell let out a deep chuckle and sat down on his chair watching Jolon handling his 'favourite' kid.

"LEAVE HER!" They heard a loud yell from a raging Jungkook on seeing his sister being treated like that.

"Oh the boy spoke" Jolon laughed, "Just watch." He gritted out, changing his expression within a second as he turned to face Aera again.

"Jolon," Hardwell interrupted, "let her meet him first."

The man stopped, pushing Aera ahead making her bump her head in the thick glass wall. Jungkook rushed towards the glass dropping on his knees in front of Aera, as he watched her crying with teary eyes.

"Shh, oppa's here, he'll save his princess. Don't cry." He whispered softly, touching the glass with his hand. Aera shook her head slowly, pointing at Jolon. "He'll pay for hurting you" Jungkook gritted out throwing daggers at the man.

Jolon raised his eyebrows in amusement, "You should choose your words wisely when your sister is here with us and you and brother can technically do nothing about it." He said, grabbing Aera's arm and pulled her back. "Now watch"

He glanced at Jungkook and then at the other three guys who included Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi, before grabbing a belt and smirking at the boys.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU THE MOMENT I LAY MY HANDS ON YOU!" Jungkook shouted punching the glass wall harshly. That didn't budge Jolon though, the man scoffed lifting his hand in the air, then snapping down swiftly making a loud sound as it hit Aera's body making the girl scream in pain.