[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:𝟾_]

Tristan and Jin chat quietly all night. 

The morning dawn finally rolls around. 

Tristan stands up from the couch in the room. "Gotta do her hourly vitals check." Tristan hums as he weaves around the wires connected to his sister's body. 

Tristan sighs as his hand swipes across a screen. "My poor little sister." He gently pats Ash on the head. "Sorry I could not get you free sooner..." 

Jin tilts his head. "Tristan.." 

Tristan locks eyes with jin. "Yes?" 

"Do you know anything about the kidnapping of your family?" 

tristan shakes his head. "No, I have only been informed they were all taken. Some of the old staff at that shithole told me. I got worried, i thought it was fathers last run to kill all of them." 

"What happened to your family? Its well known your family is the most powerful boss family in Asia, how did this happen. What went wrong?" 

"A lot of things went wrong, I am 5 years older than Ashton and her twin brother Blade. My parents were best friends all the way up until their parents forced them into an arranged marriage with each other. My mother came from the strongest female mob family in America, while my father is from Copenhagen. It made European and American mob families merge. When I was born, my father was completely different. He was well- actually a father. I was born out of love, my parents loved each other... they were best friends after all. They loved each other more than most parents would ever show, my father protected all of us. Then my mother became pregnant again, and my parents were over the moon. Mainly because they wanted another child for me to play with." Tristan says, finishing the last sentence off with a hiss. 

Jin looks softly and Tristan seeing there is clearly something making him feel badly. 

"My mother and I were taken hostage." Tristan sighs. "My mother was 7 months pregnant and I was 4 years old when we were taken hostage in Copenhagen. The men sent ransom messages and videos to my father. My father refused to believe we were still alive. My mother had been trained as she came from the strongest female mob family from the west. She saved my life with no help from my father...while being 7 months pregnant." Tristan takes a deep breath in. 

Tristan bends down fixing the stand on the IV poll. "One day they grabbed my mother, she refused to move, worried they would kill me, or the unborn baby. They dragged her out literally by her hair. I will never forget that imagery. I hear screams for about and hour coming from the room next door, clearly belonging to my mother. Then gunfire..." 

"My father came running to the room where I was tied up sobbing. He was holding my sobbing mother who was wearing a dress before but then when my father was holding her the only thing covering my mother was his hoodie... My father scooped me up in his free arm and carried us both out faster than I have ever seen him move in his life." 

"Was your mother you know uh-" jin questions. 

Tristan shakes his head. "The reason my father went crazy is due to this incident, my mother was never raped. She was naked because they had thrown her onto a medical bed and were going to rip the baby out from her and kill it infront of her... My father was convinced she was raped and called my mother insane when she explained what was actually happening. When the babies were born, they were twins... My mother had never told my father they were going to have twins because she wanted to surprise him. Twins was something he always wanted as a father, it was my mother's surprise." 

Tristan walks out from under the wires. "My father refused to believe this, and was convinced one of the children were not his because of rape. Countless medical tests on both twins came back that they were in fact his kids and my father refused to believe. My father started to abuse my mom for having twins because he thought one was a the child of his enemy who in his mind.. raped her." 

Tristan sits back down on the couch. "He abused both twins and ignored me since the day they were born. He forced us to move here to Korea so the enemy could not come reclaim his kid. His mind twisted in such a way it was power hungry and wanted nothing to do with my mother, or the twins being happy. Because in his mind all three of them were traders. 

"He violently abused both twins until around the age of 13 when he switched to just taking it out on Ashton because she looked more like my mother than like my father... He is convinced that she is not his daughter, so he trained her to take over the boss family when he dies because he wanted to watch his enemy kill ash, because he is convinced that is not his daughter." 

Tristan frowns. "He went insane... My mother could not stop him because in his mind even though she was kidnapped and held hostage trying to protect me, she was a slut for being "raped" when she was never raped. The reason my mother was screaming was to my father trying to get his attention because she heard him and his crew through the walls, she was screaming because they were going to kill her babies... just a screaming naked pregnant woman and his enemy in my father's mind meant nothing but betrayal." 

Someone appears into Tristan's view making him jump backward off the couch. 

Tristan locks eyes with Namjoon. "Oh god sorry, welcome! How much of that did you hear?" 

Namjoon waves his hand gently. "almost all of it, dont worry I dont really care, im here to check in on Jin hyung." 

Jin nods. "I'm waiting for Ash to be cleared from here so we can take her back and help her out." 

Namjoon nods. "The others told me last night. It seems ash rather fits our gang of runaways, no?" 

"she does indeed." Jin laughs as he stands up giving namjoon a slight hug. 

Namjoon tilts his head. "how is the gir-" he is cut off when he finally looks at the girl laying asleep on the bed. Her silver hair covers most of her sleeping body with scars littering the rest of it. "are those all scars?" 

Tristan nods. "Yep they are, dont worry about it too much she is strong. My bet is she is awake just playing with us." 

Ash rolls over with a smirk. "I had never heard that story."

....

ITS MY BIRTHDAY SO WE GET A WEDNESDAY UPDATE~~~

i love you~~

have a great day, spread love to the world, be kind. 

love, 

Panda.