Not Fair

They couldn't respond. How could they? Their reasoning didn't even seem valid anymore. Sero stands up to say something to Denki, but before he could Denki starts to mumble and shake. 

"no no no no no nonononononono." He slowly backs up until his back bumps against a table. It startles him and he whips his head behind to look at it before staring at the floor again. "why are you here, why would you be here?!" His voice gets louder as he continues to talk. He's gasping for air as he continues to panic. 

"Guys." Kirishima is the one who takes everyone out of their freeze. "Guys I think he's having a panic attack." They all stare at Denki as he crumbles to the floor while it finally clicks. They triggered him into having a panic attack.

"Shit." Sero fumbles to take his phone out. He taps a contact and presses his phone to his ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Hawks speaking." I look at the stars as slowly fly above the streets.

"Come get Kaminari." The name made me halt my movements. Kaminari? 

"Did something happen, Bakugou?" I only gave a few people my number and the majority of those are pros. When I saw the unknown number it could've been anyone. I wasn't expecting Bakugou though. I wasn't even entirely sure if Kaminari gave him that note. Well now I know he did.

"Yeah the shitheads went to his job and now he's having a panic attack. I just got a call from Sero now since they don't know how to handle him." My phone pings with a notification. I take it away from my face to see, it's a location. Probably Kaminari's workplace. "I sent you the coordinates to the restaurant. I can't get there as fast as you can, but I will take care of them afterwards."

"I see."

"Oi just pick Kami up and leave, I will take care of the rest. I need to knock some sense into my idiot boyfriend." I can hear Bakugou grumble.

"A boyfriend?! Denki never mentioned this before. I'm surprised someone is able to handle you." I snicker.

"I'm hanging up."

"No wait! Is there anything else I need to know? At least about who's there?" 

"Yeah, Denki likes Eyebags." He says before he hangs up.

Who the fuck is Eyebags.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's who Eyebags is. Not bad Denki.

I open the door of the restaurant to see two of the staff members and six UA students, not including Denki himself. I look around the place before I spot Denki huddle under one of the tables. 

 "What are you doin-"

"Shut up." I cut off the short girl before walking over to Denki. I've never dealt with panic attacks before. Ethan has never had one, but he does space out for long periods of time. Maybe it's something similar? Maybe Denki needs some grounding. "Hey you two, do you have ice?" I point over to the staff.

"Uh- yes! I'll bring you some in a cup." The girl rushes into the kitchen.

"hey denki, your big brother hawks is here." I pull him into a hug and wrap my wigs around him. It seems to help. He's now clutching my shirt. "see you already accepted that we're brothers since you didn't deny it this time." I whisper to him.

"Here's the ice!" The girl hands me the cup of ice. Was it put the ice in his mouth or was it put the ice in his hand..... I take his hand and put it in the cup of ice. He shivers but that's just about it. This was much easier with Ethan even though he didn't talk for hours.