I See The Light

SBI angst go brrrrrrr

~~~

Universe: If Everything Went Right (IEWR)
Time: Over a millennium since present

Place: ???
POV: Technoblade
Triggers: None

~~~

        A strawberry-blonde-haired, blue-eyed, scarred, tall, slender figure drifted in place in the expanse of the black, glittering void, trembling, hunched over a group photo of three boys.
        One was himself- the other two were similar-looking kids, one with curly brown hair swept to one side, round glasses over black eyes, wearing a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black ripped jeans, the other golden blonde with blue eyes, wearing a red and white t-shirt and blue jeans, his childish grin baring pointed teeth. All three of them had small black wings like that of a crow, and they shared joyous expressions, the image slightly blurred as if the person taking it had been laughing.

        Had it really been 1,000 years since they died?

        Techno's hands shook as he slipped the photo in his pocket, looking down, face streaked with tears, so many tears, waterfalls that had cascaded down every single day since the deaths of his younger brothers.

        "Tech,"

        The god looked up.
        Standing in the rectangular, glowing portal before him was a man with long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail and swept over his shoulder, slight stubble on his chin, blue eyes glowing and slit pupils staring directly into his son's. His six, black, crowlike wings were settled against his back. 

        He smiled, holding his hand out.
        "It's time to start over again."

        Techno nodded shakily. He walked towards Phil, shrinking with every step, until he was 4 years old once again.He held out his small, toddler hand, the elder immortal reaching down and taking it gently in his own taloned one.

        "Let's go."

        The child nodded wordlessly, wiping the last of his tears away roughly with the back of his hand, as the father and son walked through the doorway to their next life.

~~~

Header comic by me! Also- this is an AU from the standard Chatverse, but I love it so much I'll probably write it more than the actual main universe *wheeze*
(as for details on the au I guess you'll either have to be one of the people I bug about it on discord or just find out via my writing lmao)
This was a bit of a short one to kick things off! Hope y'all enjoyed! :D
[P.S: 
I had. To manually. Type out.  E v e r y .  I n d e n t . No I am not okay. -Editor Chat]

~Chat, signing off, for now!~