Williams Confessions"

No POV

They began to walk down a path, William looked up at Ronald then looked away, he was nervous about something."R-Ronald, stay with me to night, please." Ronald looked over concerned, "Why?" William looked over at him  "I'm very lonely." He lied, he just wanted some time alone with Ronald.

Ronald shrugged his shoulders, "Yea I'm not doing anything anyway." Ronald looked at him, then then looped away and "'Yet I did have an engagement tonight, but I can talk to them and hang out with them anytime, but I may never get another chance like this."' Ronlad thought smiling.

They walked down the path that led to Williams house. "Here we are." He opened the door they both entered through the door, "Want some tea?" William asked. Ronald looked at him, "No thanks I don't like tea all that much." William was walking to a room, Ronald followed, William wanted him to. They walked into the room together, and Will turned on the lights. It was his bedroom. "Why are we-", William locked the door behind them, "Will what in the he-" William pushed him against the wall. "Will." William looked up at him,  un tieing his tie and unbuttoned his wait coat."Ronald, I Love you, and I want you."  Ronald blushed and was speech less He took off Ronalds coat, and left the things he undid on his beautiful body, he had such soft skin.

  Ronald was incredibly turned on by these actions, he pushed William to the bed, Ronald was the one who kissed William, he unbuttoned his waist coat, untied his tie, and took off his coat but instead of leaving it on he took it off. William looked at him suprised. "R-Ron" Ronald looked at him up and down rubbing his soft pale skin he then looked at his face "William, I fell in love with you the very first time I meet you." Ronald unbuttoned Williams pants and William unbuckled Ronalds belt. He took off his jeans,l and William took off his. Ronald began sliding his boxers down his legs revealing is large member, William blushed, Ronald then took Willams boxers and threw them to the floor, Revealing his member, it

was a bit bigger sense he was a bit older. Ronald grabbed a hold of his member, his hands gliding up and down to tease him a little, he then brought his head down to his member licking the head of his firm member. He licked the sides as well, making Will moan just a little. Ronald brought his head up wanting more, Ronald bent over waiting for hos arrival, William put his hands on his sides, Ronald jerked a little, and William tried to hold back, "Will...Go...Harder....and....Faster...I...want...more ...."

   William got a little excited and leaned on him leaving his hard member in Ronald. "W-will." Ronald slipped out of his lips.. "What is it Ronny?"  Ronald was silent for a second. "I want... More. William leaned over him some more reaching his hand to his member, he slowly slid his hand up and down his member, he then stopped, he grabbed Ronalds shoulder pulling his member from out of him, and looked at him, "Want to?" Ronald hesitated he was excited, they moved positions leaving Ronald behind and William in front, He put his member all the way in and pulled it out slowly, teasing him."Go faster" Ronald heard him say. He went hard and fast, William was Drowling, grabbing the bedsheets and screaming Ronalds name, Ronald came, but he continued, not wanting the pleasure to end, he also didn't want it to end. "W-William! William!" Ronald screamed They were finally finished, they both dripped in sweat, the bed was full if wet spots from what had happened As Ronald pulled out there members were wet, soaked even, they were both breathing deeply. Cum slowly ran out of Williams back side, they collapsed next to each other, Ron gently put his arm on his chest and cuddled up next to him. They were still a bit wet from all the things that had happened, they slowly fell asleep next each other, Before he fell asleep Ronald whispered in his ear" I Love You, William." It was silent until morning.