The following Morning

Ronald woke up first, he looked over at William and sighed. He was suprised that he, William T. Spears would have feelings for me Ronald Knox, The womanizer of the century, I guess that's one reason he was so angry at me all the time, I guess I was breaking his heart and it was making him angry, I thought he hated me and Grell and like Undertaker and every one that's older than him, cause he likes to respect his Elders.

     Ronald went to the room that was next to the room he was in, he was very curious. As he entered he felt a presence behind him, arms wrapped around his waist "Don't want to be rude and enter a room in someone else's house, Its very rude." Ronald looked down and shut the door. S-Sorry William, you probably want me to leave." Ronald looked down a little more and began to sink a little more inside, he thought that's how he felt sense he was usually a heart less man. "Ronald." Ronald moved from his arms, tears almost running down his cheeks. "I'll leave okay." William reached out for him but pulled his hand back slowly. He put his head down and began to get angry. He put his hands in fists and looked down trying not to cry from his anger. "Why would you leave?! and why are you YOU upset?!" Ronald looked over with wet eyes. "William.." William stopped. "Ronald, I've loved you for a very long time, I finally got the guts to ask you to come over, and I'm so happy I did, I found you loved me too, and that's all I want I don't care about anything else Ronald, Grell knew about it, that's one reason he stopped flirting with me and focused on others." Ronald was so happy. "William, I-I Love you!" Ronald jumped up in an instant a gave William a kiss.

       'KNOCK'KNOCK'

"Yes what is it? I'm kinda busy!"

"Umm William, Ronald wasn't home, and you weren't at work and neither was he I'm a bit concerned, Ronald went and opened the door, "Grell, what do you want?" "R-Ronald?! What the hell?!" William walked up next to him, "Grell leave, please." Grell looked over at them then up and down, they were in there boxers, "Oh My. Ronald. You're sexy" William shut the door. Ugh. "Do we have to go?"  William looked over, "No we worked over time yesterday." They went to bed for a couple more, ate dinner and Ronald decided to move in. The next day they got ready for work and the went. There love has just started, and it's going to last, forever.