Chapter 6: ...French

Bakugo Katsuki was turning his head to yell at Deku when he saw the commotion behind them.

He propelled himself on a taller building for a better view of the disturbance, which was a few streets away from their patrol route.

Then he saw the ladybugs. Clouds of the red insects washed over the sidewalk, and all the streetlights that were broken before reverted back to normal. Surprised pedestrians magically appeared on the walkway.

And instantly he knew that was how the alleyway before had no sign of battle. One of their quirks is to recover things. And by "they", Katsuki meant the two people standing on the sidewalk, one in red and the other in black.

"Those costumes... Those were the ones the woman described earlier!" Deku made a fuss.

"Yeah, you just noticed?" Katsuki snapped, then started towards the two villains, Deku and half-n-half following.

During the journey, a police car had parked in front of the red and black. From it came two police officers, who started arguing with the two villains. Katsuki can see now, they were a male and a female.

Then from the corner of his eye, a bright yellow thing caught his attention.

"That's Transfer-- Transverser, isn't it?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, he's probably the one. Looks like the woman wasn't lying, the two in red and black costumes are staring daggers at him. Enough proof for me that they would fight." Deku said, thankfully without any muttering, as he bounced across the streetlights.

The police officers had started holding the girl and boy villains back. The two were brandishing their weapons, the female spinning a pink thing, the male twirling a black staff. Transverser was stomping towards them in his ugly yellow suit. Ugh, who designed that? Katsuki dismissed the thought.

"I was gonna defeat that tentacle villain!" Transverser screamed like a kid throwing a tantrum at the duo in red and black.

What an immature idiot, Katsuki rolled his eyes.

When the police, the two villains, and the yellow extra noticed the three interns, Katsuki had already landed on the ground.

"What's happening?" Todoroki demanded.

"Hero interns! If it's you three... where's Endeavor?" A police with a cat head asked the trio.

"He had something urgent at the agency. We finished taking care of a robbery and were heading back when we noticed this." Deku said. He was acting a bit stiff in front of the police.

The formal-looking man with a dog head looked over, staring at Deku and Todoroki as if he recognized them. That annoyed Katsuki. But honestly, everything annoyed him.

The villains in red and black had stopped spinning their weapons and were also staring at the interns. The girl had a red suit with black spots -- Katsuki guessed she had the ladybug recovering quirk -- her dark, bluish hair was pulled up in pigtails, tied with red ribbons. Her mask's design matched her suit, covering bright blue eyes. The boy had a completely opposite color scheme: in a pitch-black attire, he had green cat eyes behind a mask, black cat ears sticking out from wild blond hair. A long belt hung from behind his waist like a tail, a golden bell on his neck.

So, a ladybug and a black cat, eh? Is that lucky or unlucky? Katsuki thought.

"Step aside y'all extras, I'm gonna blast these damn villains to hell," Katsuki growled threateningly. The pair of opposite-themed villains widened their eyes in shock, probably startled by Katsuki's tone -- just like all the cowardly extras that meet the explosion hero for the first time.

"First, talking in that villainous voice isn't making this less confusing. Second, we are not villains!" The black cat guy said. The ladybug girl had her eyes glued on Deku.

"You guys are from that U.A school, right? Hero course?" She asked. She sounded much smarter than the cat boy.

"None of your business, villains." Katsuki snarled.

"Yes, we are," Todoroki said, ignoring Katsuki, making the spiky-haired intern turn back and shoot the half-ass a sharp glare.

"Are you Midoriya Izuku?" The girl asked, looking at Deku with thoughtful eyes, who flinched at the mention of his name.

"That's me, what do you --" Deku was saying warily when the guy in the gaudy yellow costume interrupted him.

"Fellow heroes, do not fall for the villain's tricks. Ladybug is known for her deceiving words back in Paris. And Cat Noir can destroy everything with just a touch! Help me defeat them!"

"Fellow heroes?" Katsuki scoffed, "What makes you think you're comparable to me, you nobody?"

"Are you from Paris?" Todoroki asked, ignoring Katsuki again.

"Yes, I'm Transverser, and I've been chasing these two villains over a continent." Transverser gestured towards the pair, who were speechlessly furious. "They're very dangerous, but their powers come from their accessories. So if we get them off, his ring and her earrings, they will be mere quirkless weaklings."

"Quirkless?" Katsuki and Deku responded simultaneously.

"Don't listen to Transverser! Just... Search him up! He probably doesn't have a license either!" Ladybug turned to the police officers almost desperately. Katsuki could clearly hear the French accent from her words now.

The cat police typed in his device, then turned the screen towards the others.

"Transverser has a heroes license, officially passed today."

"What!?" The two French villains yelled incredulously.

"That's it! If we don't catch you now, you're gonna breed catastrophe!" Ladybug lost her cool demeanor. "Officers, we're sorry about the license thing, but this supervillain must be defeated now or never!"

She jumped over the surprised police and threw a yo-yo at Transverser. He dodged, but Cat Noir thrust his staff hard in Transverser's side.

For once Katsuki hesitated. He fricking HESITATED. His head told him Bug Lady and Black Cat were the villains, but something else told him Transverser couldn't be trusted, either. That yellow-suited bastard was a horrible actor and definitely had some shit going on. But at least that guy had a license, which Katsuki himself had worked his butt off for.

But whatever, Katsuki thought. Apprehend the villains first.

A/N: Hii thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed Bakugou's POV (At least I hope you noticed it was his POV haha), it was really hard but also really fun to write. Bye guys, thxx