Chapter 1:How it all started(i)

Sigh... Another rainy day I guess and now my mood is ruined....Ryujin thought to herself .Her mood always got spoiled when it rained because she remembered the day that he left it rained as well. She was not a weak person but she was human after all and being sad and missing someone was just a normal way of life. BUT she could not let anyone know her weakness ..especially her friends and especially Yeji ...Her best friend.
She always reassured Yeji that everything was fine and that she was ok but in reality she needed to let out her emotions....but how could she?

When she was ...according to people.. had the strongest mindset ever...Nothing and no one can bring Shin Ryujin down....except....Him.

Flashback
'Haechannnn where are youuu ? You know you can't hide from me so just come out ok'
9 year old Ryujin was playing hide and seek with her best friend Haechan and she was it so she had to find him. Suddenly she saw his little black haired head peek out from under the table and she smirked to herself.. This time you're dead Haechan I got you...AHAAA got you
He was surprised but he tried to escape but she was too fast for him and she tackled him to the ground.
(Italics is Ryujin and the normal one is Haechan) 

Haaa I got you now sucker you can't hide from me...Says who you're the sucker here Shin Ryujin Im stronger than you so if you wanna live I suggest you get off me..Pfft as if I'm gonna fall for that just admit defeat you dumbdumb..Ok suit yourself but don't complain later..
He suddenly flipped her over and now he was the one on top.
Haaa I told you but you didn't believe me you're the sucker now Hahahahha....Ugh get off me now dumbdumb you're not as light as you think...First stop calling me dumbdumb and then I'll reconsider getting off you.....Ugh Fine..get of me you pig..What did you just say?ohh You're gonna get it now *starts tickling her*...Ahhahahahahha stop it ....Haechan stop it Hahahaha ..OkOk FINE I'll stop ahahhaha calling you hahahaha dumbdumb .....That's more like it now since Im the winner you have to buy me ice cream....Fine just get off me first... Oops sorry.
He helps her up and the both of them link arms and run off to ask their parents for money to buy ice cream.

Both of them were best friends and they would do everything together.Since their parents were good friends they used to hang out at each other's houses all the time...sleepovers, homework, playing...you name it they did everything together.They even were in the same class in school and even in school they were inseparable...But soon all this changed when they reached 6th grade.

6th Grade
'Ok so Mark stand up and switch places with Haechan'.. Miss Park was rearranging everyone's seats in homeroom and unluckily Haechan had to switch places and Ryujin was disappointed. Haechan himself was not pleased but he could do nothing about it .Switching seats to sit with someone else apart from your best friend was always disappointing. But on the bright side he got to sit with Jeno and he was one of his friends.He was more concerned about Ryujin sitting with Mark.He was never the jealous type and Mark was his cousin soo Nothing would go wrong...Or thats what he thought.Mark was notorious for trying to set people up.He thought of himself as a real life cupid and that was what Haechan was worried about.Mark trying to set Ryujin up with another dude.
As the days went by nothing seemed to happen between Mark and Ryujin so Haechan was very relieved.
Then he saw Mark whispering to Ryujin in math and he could have  sworn he saw Ryujin's cheeks turn pink. Haechan suddenly saw red but he couldn't do anything while the teacher was still inside the classroom so he told himself to be patient and just talk to Ryujin after school and ask her what Mark told her that made her blush.
Usually Ryujin used to wait for him by the gate but today he saw her link arms with Yeji and both of them started for home together. Haechan was surprised because she would always wait for him and they would go home together. He was convinced that this was all Mark's doing ...because it seemed like Ryujin was avoiding him after he saw Mark whispering to her. Mark is gonna have some explaining to do and Haechan was ready to smack his cousin if he won't tell him what he told her.

(Haechan italics and Mark normal)
Hey Mark...Yo dude what's up.....Um so I saw you talking to Ryu today..what did you talk about?....Ohh dude it was nothing I just wanted to ask her something ...What did you ask her?..... Why you wanna know?.....I don't know man I just wanna know .....Hmmmm if I tell you what I told her I would be breaking the promise....What promise omg please don't tell me you tried setting her up with someone because if you did I swear to God Mark you're dead.... Woah dude chill and even if I did try to set her up with someone it's someone that we both know......MARK seriously!!Ok so who is the guy? Jaemin? Jeno? Tell me..No way I'm telling you but if you really wanna know I'll just tell you that it's someone that we both know very well and dude we both know that Jaemin has a crush on Chaeryeong.... You are seriously way out of line and if Ryu gets hurt I'm coming for you and that time I won't spare you  just cause you're my cousin....Okok Fine but let me just tell you that Ryu really likes this dude ....Really? Ok....um ok thanks for telling me man see you later....BRO you just threatened to beat me up and now you're just saying bye? Wow real smooth.....Whatever see ya.... Fine fine see you tomorrow....

Haechan's POV

Wow I can't believe she told Mark about her crush and she didn't tell me. I mean we Never keep secrets from each other so why is she doing this now....Is she going through puberty? cause I heard it's pretty weird for girls..Yeah maybe she is...Well Tonight I'm gonna go and talk to her whether she likes it or not....I will find out about this guy...WAIT why do I care so much?so what if she likes someone it's not like its me....WAIT what if it is me?OMG just thinking about it gives me butterflies....WAIT..why am I getting butterflies? It's not like I like her.....Do I?

Ryujin's POV
Ugh Mark.
I can't believe that I almost believed him when he told me Haechan likes me. I mean that is not possible..how can it be possible...He's my bestfriend.....would it be wrong if he likes me? I mean it's not illegal we're just very close and we're not even related. But if he really does like me what would happen to our friendship?I guess we would still be besties and we would still talk ..Right? and why do I feel happy when I think about him liking me?should I be happy?well all I know is that if Mark is lying to me he's gonna get his nose broken. In all honesty I hope it's true.....Because I feel like I actually have a crush on Haechan. Am I going too fast?

                      *************

SOOO First chapter is doneeee and I feel like its not that good but at least I tried.  I hope you guys enjoy reading this and I hope I don't bore you and I'll try to update maybe once or twice a week. Thanks for reading 💜

Here's a pic of Ryujin to bless your eyes

Here's a pic of Ryujin to bless your eyes ...Byee and stream MITM💜💜💜