Chapter 2:How it all started(ii)

When Haechan reached home he immediately ate his dinner and asked his mom if he could visit Ryujin and his mom was a bit surprised but she let him go. She hadn't seen him this excited since last week when they went to see the new Spiderman movie. She laughed at his eagerness and She thought to herself that maybe love was in the air.

Haechan's POV

Soo I guess I'll just ask her about her crush and just ask her to tell me his name and then I'll be all cool and tell her that I'll always be there for her and I'll help her in getting her crush....and if she doesn't tell me his name I'll say ok sure no problem and ask her out to eat some ice cream...yeah that's what I'll do and I guess she would tell me his name when she wants to....I am her best friend after all..She will tell me right?.....Oh I'm already at her house...that was fast...Ok Lee Donghyuck man up no need to be all nervous...It's just Ryujin...yeah ....It's just Ryujin....why are my ears getting warm all of a sudden?......Oh crap....Ok I'm ready ...
Presses the doorbell
'Dingdong'

Ryujin's POV

Wow I ate too much kimchi again ...sigh...I always do this when I'm stressed....But why am I stressed...I'm only in 6th Grade......Ughhh It's all Mark's fault...Now how can I face Haechan when I couldn't even look at him today .....and Yeji continuously asking me what's wrong....Today was a bad day and now I want ice cream...At least I don't have to talk to him tonight....ahhh I'll just read a book I guess...
'Dingdong'
Huh now who's that?Maybe it's Yeji or maybe Yuna that kid didn't return my shirt till now ...
'Ryujinnn Haechan's here '
OH CRAP....Why is he here Omggggg I'm panicking.....Wait Wait ..Is my hair ok?....huh...what Am I Thinking ahhjh...
'Knock knock '
Oh shiitake mushrooms....

Haechan's POV

Hi Mrs Shin is Ryujin home?
    Hi dear yeah she is I think she's in her room you can go and see...Ryujinnn Haechan's here
Oh it's ok Mrs Shin I'll knock before I enter...Thanks byee..
   Kk Hon Talk to me before you go so that I'll give you the book your mom wanted .
Sure Ma'am will do.
    Haha this kid you're too funny ok go now.

Ok Ryujin's room okokok Dude....knock ...ok...
'Knock knock'
'Uhhhhh come in'
Ok this is it you can do this...breathe...
HEYY RYUU WHAT'S UPPP!

Ryujin's POV

He's here ok Uhhh What do I do....ok my hair looks fine...teeth..uhuh good....ok I'm ok...
Uhh Come in
'HEYY RYUU WHAT'S UPPP!'
Oh goodness why are you screaming you dummy I'm gonna be deaf now
'Hahaha just wanted to surprise you...soo we need to talk'
Gulps...o-ok..

No one's POV

The both of them sat together on the floor,Ryujin playing with her hair and Haechan playing with the drawstring of his sweatshirt. Both of them blushing madly and both quite nervous but both had no idea why they were so nervous for.
(Ryujin italics and Haechan normal)

Soo uh what did you want to talk about? Oh I just ..uhh I just wanted to ask you....yeah what?uhh soo uhh ..man how do I ask you this  ..Hyuckie it's me just ask me ok I won't be angry or anything...promise you won't get angry?...I promise ..ok what did Mark tell you and why did you avoid me after school? Well I mean.....I just wanted to talk to Yeji hahha...And the thing with Mark it was nothing at all so don't worry ok.....oh really you won't lie to me right I am your Hyuckie after all hmmp(pouts and acts cute)...Ohh Of course not I won't lie to you and why don't you trust me I am your Ryuryu after all hmmp(also pouts and acts cute)..

When Haechan saw Ryujin's face he felt like as if he got slapped on the face and he couldn't move.....He was blushing madly and he decided to tickle her so that she wouldn't see his face ...

Ewww what's up with that face Shin Ryujin you need to be punished....You're just mad I'm cuter than yo-Ahahahhahhahahha STOP ahahahaha Hae-ahahaha STOP it...
FIRST promise me you'll never make that face again...Okok ahahahaha I won't ahahahaha stop....ok I'll stop..
You're such a jerk...now my sides are paining are you happy now?...Yes very happy..by the way Ryu do you have a crush on anyone?....what ..why are you asking me that? I-I- that's not very polite Haechan..BUT I'm you're best friend I neeed to know please...no way I'm telling you it's a secret ok ... ahh you're no fun..fine then I won't tell you my crush   ...wooow Lee Donghyuck has a crush this is huge...But since I have manners I won't ask you her name....wow Ryujin wow I'm very hurt....hahhha ok let's talk about something else and I just wanna say sorry for not walking home together tomorrow we'll go home as usual ok...ok I accept your apology and so now do you wanna go to Dairy queen and get some sundaes?...Do I ever say no to ice cream and if you're the one paying I'll never say no... Hahaha yeah yeah I'll pay now lets go..

Both of them linked arms and got up and they asked her mom permission first and Haechan got the book that he  had to give to his mom and he told her mom that he would bring her back early. Ryujin was amused at the way that Haechan was trying so hard to look more mature and she was trying so hard not to laugh but unfortunately he caught her trying to stifle a laugh and he looked at her and smirked and Ryujin knew that another round of tickling was coming.

They both took a shortcut to reach the store and on the way they met Jaemin and Jeno and the two boys raised their eyebrows when they saw Haechan and Ryujin walking together but they didn't tease them. They said their greetings and talked for a minute or two and Jeno said that his mom was waiting for them so they had to leave.
Haechan said bye to his friends and then turned to Ryujin and smiled. She was flustered and turned away. He became confused but he didn't ask her what happened.
They reached the shop and ordered their favorite banana sundae and they said hello to the manager of the store Seulgi and they both took a seat at their favourite place..the window seat.

Soo Haechan are you done with the essay?..no way It's 3 pages long and I'm too lazy to write it what About you? I'm sure you're almost done with it so don't even tell me... You're too much man...Ok so I miss sitting with you I don't know if I can tolerate Mark ... oh I miss you even more and trust me if Mark disturbs you I'll deal with him...really?you would do that for me?... Of course Ryu you're my bff... aww My Hyuckie when did you become so sweet... ok if you start I'm not gonna help you anymore.... tsk ok fine you're NO fun.... It's me, I'm Hyuckie I'm NO fun..... ahhaha this dude,lets go come on..... ow! Ok no need to grab my arm like that.

Both of them walked back home together with Haechan dropping Ryujin off at her front door.

Soo see you tomorrow then?...yeah see you tomorrow ...Uh Haechan?...yeah what is it?....about my crush.... oh  Nono that's ok Ryu you don't have to tell me.... No I mean I want to tell you and if I don't tell you now I don't think I'll have the courage to tell you again... um Ok fine tell me But you really don't have to I do-....It's you..... I mean yo- ...wait ..WHAT!... YEAH you dummy I have a crush on you ok now I'll go bye..... wait Wait Ryu-....
She runs and opens the door and gets inside leaving Haechan outside shocked. He tried to processs what she just told him and boy oh boy His heart and face were on fire and He felt like shouting to the world.
She likes him.....she likes him...Man he was the luckiest guy ever.
Shin Ryujin likes him.
And he looked back and saw her standing at her bedroom window and he saw her staring...so he mouthed to her....'I like you too'.....Then he saw her gasp and she immediately pulled her curtain and he heard her give a little squeal and he smiled to himself as he decided to walk back home.
Shin Ryujin now you're mine and tomorrow is a big day for us I can't wait to see you ...
He jumped and he had a skip in his step.
Yes today is a very very good day indeed.

             **********************

Yayy so another chapter is done guys I hope you like it and just wanna remind you that this is completely my own work and it's only a fragment of my imagination so I hope you all enjoy reading this and I'll try to update again soon. Online classes are making my head burn but it's better this way so that we can all stay at home. Thank you for reading and stay safe everyone love y'all and stream Hot Sauce cause It's a BOP🤭💚🌶