⁂︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆⁂︎

𝖫𝖴𝖷𝖴𝖱𝖸, 𝗸

𝖫𝖴𝖷𝖴𝖱𝖸, 𝗸. 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲
.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇.

Daisuke's agency
12:56 pm

News spread around the office fast. After the little session you had with Daisuke yesterday, you heard people talking about how Daisuke was doing the dirty with someone. You wondered how they found out, but you then realised that you were being quite loud.

What you were glad about was that no one knew who this mysterious person was. They didn't stay and check who came out of Daisuke's office, they were probably scared it would be Daisuke and they didn't want to get into trouble.

People gossiped all day, trying to find out who it was. They pulled out names and people who were last seen in Daisuke's office, but they never got the right answer.

You sat on a lunch table that was away from everyone else, this whole 'Daisuke has a girlfriend' was getting really annoying since it was technically about you. Every time when someone would ask you a question about what you thought about all this, you would just shrug and not say anything.

You heard a tray being slammed next to you on the table and you whipped your head around, to see who it was. Stephanie had a wide grin on her face, as she slid opposite you sliding her plate with her as well.

You had a feeling you knew what she was going to say, so you continued eating not looking at her. She cleared her throat trying to get your attention but you simply brushed her off.

"I wonder who the mysterious girl that got fucked by our boss in his office", her sarcastic tone made you cringe at how messed up the situation actually sounds out loud. You shook your head, looking straight at her who was still smiling widely at you.

"(y/n), do you have any idea who it could be?"

You clicked your tongue and stopped eating, you gave her a stern look causing her to laugh at how annoyed you were getting. "Lecture me if you have to, let's just get this over with".

"Lecture you! I could never, do you know how this benefits everyone?" You shrugged, not having any idea what she was talking about. Stephanie rolled her eyes, looking around to make sure no one was listening.

"Daisuke has been so much nicer to everyone, he doesn't shout like he used to and if you're even lucky, you get to see him smile".

You gave her an unsure look, checking if she was being serious or if she was just exaggerating. "I am being serious! Ask anyone", now that you think about it. Daisuke hasn't yelled at anyone for a while, nor fired anyone. You didn't think much of it- you just thought people were meeting his standards.