About the author

Hi people, so this is my first ever Wattpad story I'm am making, I've been planning to write a story for months now so I'm starting now. If your a slander or a hater feel free to fuck off. So this chapter is basically me describing myself, if your interested feel free to read this chapter if not, your allow to skip this chapter and continue the story. So, yes I'm a Pisces, a March one and I like Scorpios, Taurus and Libras. So if one of them is your sign, I love you so much. I'm a girl, and I am still studying. I'm a fan of Harry Potter, yes I am one of those people that got obsessed during the Covid season, if you like the Weasley Twins, make sure to follow me and if you want some Harry Potter fan-fictions, make sure to comment down bellow. I am also interested in the whole dream SMP( Minecraft, if you did not know). If you like the Dream SMP, especially Dream, George and Sapnap follow me. So this is the little introduction, I'm sry if you find this cringe.

I want to give a small thank you to my bff that help me got the idea of this book
Follow her:
Wattpad: @Ravenclxw_77

That's all, make sure to add this to your library to get a notification when I updated. Enjoy the story!!