00- epilogue!

Hi please read the disclaimer, anyways
Have a great experience <3
—————————

A dandelion, like any other flower, has requirements, they aren't so special... But for some intense reason, they call my attention, and I wonder how good it should be, to be a flower!

This story is not about flowers...

Trauma is to be able to review and remember everything that happens on a single and last day of life in your mind as a record in the victrola spinning and spinning and creaking, without a sign that it'll be ending.

Although have a chance to live again!

——————— POV: George!

"Did I do something wrong?" Dream asks as soon as he closes the door.

I ignored him turning myself to the wall, I can not answer looking at him. "Not really, I'm the idiot here!"

"I didn't mean to say th-" I interrupted.

"I know... but deep down, I wanted another answer about it." I continued, staring at the wall.

"What do you want me to do?! I'm still waiting for your response George!!" He reminds me.

"..." I don't know what to say, I'm ashamed!

"...Why don't you tell her to get out of here? Call the police or something, I don't know! She makes you feel horrible." Dream insists.

"Dream !!" I screamed rolling again in the bed to look at him!

"Listen, you do not have the right to suggest anything! I already know all this, okay?! Do you really think I haven't tried, huh?!"

"You're right, but this has passed your boundaries, George!"

"...I'm going to take a breath!" I ignored him getting up from bed, I know this was true, but I'm honestly lost, how do I get out of my comfort zone?!

"I'll go with you!!" Dream said.

"No! You stay there!" I ordered with a tightness in my chest!

"..." I walked by the silence that I left, feeling his eyes following me through the door.

I ran to the street finding myself alone. I feel pathetic... I couldn't help from turning around, but my disappointment made me release everything I kept inside. I'm impressed with myself, even though I asked him to stay, In my mind, I begged him to follow me, but I now understand that happy endings aren't for me!

I kept walking quickly, aimlessly, sobbing between steps, and my vision all blurred from tears. I need help, but asking is tiring, I'm tired...

My arms burned, already red from my anxiety, my hands in compulsion don't stop scratching and assaulting me, I walk faster and faster!! I don't know what I'm doing, I'm blind with the water that runs out of my eyes, and without any notion, I cross the street in the crowd of cars, no care for them!

Where am I going? I begged him to call me, to get me out of this illusion that got me stuck! But no one did... A horn steadily and loudly honked, I was trying to see, but my vision was foggy!... My sight clears with the strong light coming from the car, but just for a short time... My ears rang like a bell, it made me deaf in seconds!

My vision darkens! From what I knew, it would be the last time, I couldn't help but blame myself!

———————

Such darkness... What a horrible, but somewhat comforting and empty place, the grass is dark the echo is loud! I couldn't stop myself from exploring, besides hideous, it's weird to describe. I start walking, and walking, I find a giant mirror lying on the ground, facing the moon, without any reflections of clouds or stars in the sky!

"Someone please call an ambulance!!!" An unknown and far voice shouted, sounds of commotion and people asking what had occurred! How strange, what happened?

The distant but high and clear sound of an ambulance kept getting closer, causing the entire grass field to repeat the sounds more than once!

A place that sounds like echoes, disguises as a huge outdoor! Interesting, I don't remember as much, how I got here, but I'm starting to enjoy being here with only me and this good type of nightmare.

The mirror looks new, but how did you get here? Why is it on the floor? I tried to lift it to examine it. How funny, I don't appear in the mirror hahaha!!

The reflection ignoring me, makes me notice a small white flower in a reasonable distance... I went to it, sitting on the dark grass in front of it... I can't remember the name of this lonely little flower. I picked up the flower, but a wind blew, causing the different petals to fly.

"Aww no..." I was annoyed but I hope they grow !!

I lay down on the grass, curious about what had happened to me and how I got here, but I couldn't seem to remember at all, I can't try hard enough to remember. But I don't miss what I don't have, I'd say I'm at peace looking at the only thing for now in the sky, the moon! Is it weird to want to stay here forever!?

...The wind was getting stronger but it didn't bother me, I like to feel it!

——————— POV: Dream

...The rose, the rose you bought was still alive after months, it continued with just little dots of color, not very healthy, but alive...

Yet while I waited for you, while I thought you were just going to cool down, with the hope that you'd come back late, but would return, I stared at the flower for hours, and today exactly today it rotted and dropped as I had never seen before!

I should have followed you. I should have done it differently...
What do I do now?!

——————— Years go by!

George lying there on the hospital bed, with no life expectancy, in a coma!

Makes me think about the guilt that I carry and just feel, I feel that I am out of breath, I feel that I'm drowning in an inexplicable ocean of doubts and problems, I feel lost, maybe I am lost?! I feel that I need to make decisions but decisions aren't to be made on the edge of something unexplainable. I just feel like I'm breaking, the cracks are apparent, I feel like I'm exploding, the pin was been released, I just feel alone, I feel lost! I keep feeling and feeling, it needs to stop!

Time only passes, it doesn't wait... but I don't accept that I won't have you again...

————————
A/N
[1000Words]
After 2 years I'll start to update and pretend that nothing happened! It was a collective outbreak! Gaslight, Gate keep, Girl boss💅🏻