Episode #1

In front of the white house

3rd Pov:

Bodyguard 1: "Coffee?"

Bodyguard 2: "For sure, thanks man."

Bodyguard 1: "You ready for next week?"

Bodyguard 2: "What's next week?"

Bodyguard 1: "Superhuman invasion training, we have to get recertified."

Bodyguard 2 : "Look, I get the need but that's the worst. When I was at the force, you had to ho hand to hand training all the time. Guy comes at you with a knife, you gotta be ready. But uh, this th..this is something else. I'm supposed to learn to tuck and roll away from a guy who can shoot lasers from its eye, or control minds, or kick a god damn school bus to the moon?"

Bodyguard 1:" It's the job."

Bodyguard 2: "You're awfully calm about it. Hell, last time you sprained your back. You.....Aw Shit wait, you're not even gonna be here, are you?"

Bodyguard 1: "Sucks to be you! *laughs* I'll be living it up in London, seeing the sights, eating Indian food. Enjoy getting laser burn."

Bodyguard 2: "Oh, you're not gonna be gone the whole time? All friggin' week?"

Bodyguard 1: "Two. All of Matt's spring break. The boy Is obsessed with The Hero *Superboy Prime*. He wants to go the Abbey Road where *Superboy Prime*'s second battle with his Solar Suit. And he wants to visit the toys area. I might even get to see some things I want to see, if we have time." he said as a white car drives by them.

Bodyguard 2: "And it's just the two of you? You sure about that, Steve? I thought you two hated each other with the burning fury of a thousand suns."

Bodyguard 1: "Hmph, well maybe a hundred, I mean, Matt, he had it rough, you know, but he's really pulled himself together."

Bodyguard 2: "With what you told me that kid was doing? The stealing, the drugs? How'd you turn that around?" he asked as a black car was waiting for the signal that she can go in.

Bodyguard 1: "Good Morning."he said to the woman in the car drive by.

Bodyguard 1: "It wasn't easy, the thing is, when molly and I first got together, he was living with his dad, and he was just running wild. Kid was a real asshole. You saw the shiner he gave me. That's all behind us now. He stared down his demons, and he....damn it, he conquered them. I've never done anything that hard in my life. We're so God damn proud of that guy of the man he's becoming. So he wants to go to London, Molly and I scraped together enough to make it happen. We wanted to show him how much we appreciate his all of hard work. *sips coffee* I never had a kid of my own. I wasn't there when he was born. I didn't teach him how to ride a bike, or throw a ball *sighs and a few steps* but in a few months, when he walks across that stage, and accepts that diploma that is my son.*sighs*"

Bodyguard 2: "Why don't I just make some hot cocoa to cheer up my sweet boy?"

Bodyguard 1: "Come on, like you're not crying on my shoulder every time you don't get a second date?" he said as a loud earthquake can be heard.

*Ground shaking intensely*

Bodyguard 2: "What was....."

People started screaming as other was confused on what's happening. Then the road started to crack and exploded in front of the Bodyguards hitting them backwards sacred. As something from the hole rises up and turrets from the White House aiming at it. Then two giant blue-skinned giants came out of it. Two of them holding a giant guns.