Miruko x y/n

arson x miruko
"Hey darling," Miruko smirked. I looked up from my phone and met her devious gaze. "Hey," i replied. She yawned and stretched out her arms then turned to rest her head on my lap. She looked so innocent with her ears pointed straight up and her face pressed against my knees. She started tracing small circles around my thighs with her finger. I sighed and put my phone down, "Ok you clearly want something what is it," I said. She sat up abruptly and chuckled. "I was wondering if we could try some new things in bed," she said with a smirk. I was slightly taken aback by what she said but tried not to show it, " what kind of things," I asked. "I was kind of hoping it could be a surprise," she said, "Only if that's okay with you of course." I thought about it for a minute and thought it sounded interesting. "Yeah I'm down," I said. "Thanks so much," she replied "Ok you stay here I'll go prepare some things."

                        ~~~~~~~~~~
I was waiting apprehensively in our bed when she came in, she had a small box of things that she set on a nightstand and sat next to me. "You're still ok with this?" she asked. I nodded and she reached into her bag before stopping then turning back to me. "Pick a safeword," she said. I thought about it for a bit before saying  fire. She smiled and then turned back to the box and pulled out a blindfold. She kissed my forehead and placed the blindfold over my eyes. I wiggled a bit in excitement and settled back down. I heard a metal clanking sound then felt something cold brush against my wrist and realized she had handcuffed me to the bed frame. I squirmed a little getting excited then. She pressed a finger against my mouth. She gave me a brief kiss then turned her head to bite my neck. The feeling sent tingles down my spine and i felt blood rush to my head. She gently trailed her tongue down my cold naked body and circled my nipples flicking them with her tongue. She made a path of soft kisses down to my things mapping out the area with her tongue. She took her tongue and flicked it across my clit in one strong motion making me shiver. She used her tongue to flick quickly across my pussy making me moan. She continued a pattern of sucking and licking my clit for a few minutes before i moaned loudly and said "I won't last much longer." She immediately pulled away pausing for a few seconds. Then continued she kept pulling away then continuing repeatedly until i was practically screaming her name. Suddenly she latched onto my shoulders and pulled herself up to my face, pushing my blindfold up. "If you want me to finish you'll have to beg for it and look at me while you do it brat," her demanding tone made me want to cum more so i started pleading. "Please let me cum Miruko I want you so much," I begged making sure to look into her eyes. She smirked sadistically and said "What a good little slut you are for me." She returned to giving attention to my clit rubbing it with her two fingers while licking around my pussy. Within moments I was on the verge of finishing letting continuous moans escape my mouth. "Cum for me baby," she said pushing me over the edge. I lied there riding out the orgasm twitching slightly. She stood up off the bed and walked over to take off my blindfold and handcuffs. She put them back in the box then lied down next to me spooning me she gave me a kiss on the neck and we cuddled. "That was really fun," I said "I'm glad you liked it," she said testing her face into my chest. "I love y-" we're the last words i heard before drifting off to sleep.