Part I

You knew Erik was coming back, you just didn't know when. He had been gone from you for six months. It had been a long, hard, stressful, six months. There was zero communication and you were worried sick that something bad had happened to him.

The two of you had only been dating for three months before he disappeared in the middle of the night. He did give you a warning about him leaving but that was it.

Not knowing exactly what his job description was, you weren't sure why he had to be gone for so long or if he was even telling the truth. Six months was a long time to be gone "working". Sometimes you questioned if you could even trust him because he was so secretive.

Erik grabbed his Remington MSR sniper rifle and holstered his Glock 23 to his thigh. He grabbed his two black duffel bags that housed his tactical gear, clothes, boots, and extra ammunition. Walking over to his BMW i8 across the parking lot, he gently placed his belongings into the backseat and shut the door.

"Will you be at the debriefing tomorrow morning?" Nora asked Erik as she loaded up her own car parked beside his.

"It ain't like I got a choice. I'm about to head home and sleep for the next three hours, hopefully"

"You deserve it, Stevens. Take care of yourself"

"You too"

Erik climbed into his car and cut on some r&b music for background noise as he made his way through the rural outskirts and towards his house in the Bay Area.

Erik tried his damnedest not to fall asleep on the way home but he hadn't gotten any sleep the past few days. It normally wouldn't bother him but he was stressed since he was on his way home and not out of the country finishing his mission. He only blamed himself. Instead of working alone like always, he was set up with a team and everyone knows, Killmonger doesn't do teams.

Pulling up to his house, Erik grabbed his belongings from the back seat and walked inside the dark, gloomy space. It smelled clean though. Like fresh laundry and air freshener. Erik put his weapons away and carried his bags upstairs to his bedroom where he was startled by the presence of his woman up reading a book at four in the morning.

"Y/N?" He raised his eyebrows and began taking off his boots.

"Erik? You're home!" you pulled your AirPods from your ears and jumped out of Eriks bed and ran towards him.

"I am. What are you doing here?" Erik wrapped his arms around your neck and squeezed you tight, kissing your forehead and rubbing his nose against yours.

"I've been staying here...hopefully you don't mind. I kept it clean just like you told me to"

"I see that" Erik pulled away from you and smiled. "So how you been, shorty? I missed you"

"Good," you shrug. "I missed you like crazy! I didn't think you'd ever come back"

"Well I'm here now" Erik rubbed his thumb across your chin and continued getting undressed.

"Please don't ever leave me that long again" you had a pout on your lips and Erik leaned down in front of you and pressed his forehead against yours, looking deep into your eyes.

"I can't promise you that I won't ever leave but I can promise you that I'll always come back" he kissed you gently at first before pushing you back onto the bed and climbing on top of you.

"I love you, girl. I can promise you that" Erik pulled open your navy blue silk robe and leaned down to kiss along your neck until his lips found your soft erect nipples. Swirling his tongue over the warm flesh of your areolas, Erik slipped one hand down the front of your panties, and slowly rubbed his thick forefinger between your wet, aroused lips.