chapter 2

Jane Manor

Sitting two tables across from them, wearing a white shirt, dark blue trousers and pairing it with white slip ons, was none other than Taehyung Vince

Taehyung Vince also known as V, The son of Allen and Claire Vince. Jennie's biggest rival at school, their grades go head-to-head. He usually ranked first at charms but Jennie beats him at potions, same goes to other subjects.

Taehyung goes by many nicknames in Hogwarts such as Prince of Gryffindor, Alien, Hogwarts Visual, and other ridiculous nicknames made by his admirers at school. But Jennie's favourite nickname is none other than Blood-Traitor.

A nickname made by the Pure-Blooded community for his family.

His green eyes met her blue ones, both of their eyebrows tensed and gaze filled with hatred. The atmosphere suddenly tensed around them, They kept sending death glare to one another without breaking contact. Until–

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jennie mouthed.

He shrugged and crossed his arms. "Idk ask your parents." he mouthed.

Just then Mr. Jane stood up gaining everyone's attention. "Good afternoon everyone. Welcome to our annual summer charity event, in a few moments we are going to unveil the objects that are going to be auctioned." he stated.

"The auction would be lead by my younger brother, Wyatt Jane." he announced the crowd.

"Thank you Weston for the introduction." He said, while uncovering a cloth hiding the object.

"This is the Felix Felicis also known as 'liquid luck.' Whoever drinks this potion will find that everything they attempt to do will succeed. Brewed by none other than Professor Snape a potion master at Hogwarts, a tiny sip would last 10 hours." he explained.

"1.000 galleons!" someone yelled, "2.000 galleons!" another one yelled, soon the whole garden erupted to a loud commotion. The potion needs at least 6 months to brew, a reason why they're so rare and expensive.

Jennie's gaze flickered towards her parents, they were talking to her aunt Yura, CL's mother. She stood up and walked to them.

"Father care to explain why blood traitors are here?" She asked, lifting an eyebrow and crossing her arms.

He just smirked and said "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I believe your familiar with that phrase."

The Art of War, a book that her mother insisted her and Haruto to read. Her eyebrows furrowed, she was about to ask further questions but her father intercepted.

"Not now, I'll explain later." he said

"Sold to Mr. Lamming for 12.000 galleons!" The crowd erupted into applause as Mr. Lamming got his potion. The auction continued, after about 2 hours it finally ended.

"We would like to announce the funds that we have gathered today" The crowd went silent as they waited "We have gathered about 322.000 galleons for donations. The Jane Corporation would be donating the funds to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, what better way to donate for the next generations of wizards and witches."

A round of applause was heard from the guest as Weston Jane settled back down to his seat.

As guest started to depart from the garden, Jennie stood near the exit of the greenhouse with her family to see the guest out.

Just then Taehyung and his dad came and strike up a conversation to her father.

"Weston Jane," Taehyung's father greeted.