1. I'LL HELP YOU

7th September 2020

Moon Eunha was waiting patiently outside his cabin. It was past 30 minutes but he still didn't arrive.

"Excuse me, how much longer would it take?" She asked impatiently to the secretary. "My apologies that you have to keep waiting but sir is almost- oh he's here" the secretary replied looking behind Eunha.

"Sir your new client is here" the secretary informed her boss. "Oh, you must be Miss Moon Eunha, I'm sorry that you had to wait for so long" the boss gave an apologetic smile. "No, I understand you must be busy but can we discuss the case now? I really need your help" Eunha asked him desperately. "Sure, please follow me" said the man and the two entered his cabin.

Kai Kamal Huening, 25 years old, is a smart and successful lawyer. Eunha read many articles on the internet about the cases he had won during the last two years. The girl had high hopes that he would be able to help her with her problem.

"Please take a seat" he said to the girl and she followed. "Okay tell me how can I help you" he said crossing his arms above his chest.

"Sir, it's about my father, Moon Sihyuk. He worked as a manager in the JY industries and last week he found out that it's founder CEO had bribed some officials regarding his upcoming project and after looking into the last few projects he also found about some illegal doings. So my father reported them to the police but since the CEO is rich and powerful, his dirty tricks had been covered up and as a revenge he framed my father as a thief. Please help me, my father is innocent but he's locked up in the prison just for being honest, please" the girl explained the story trying to hold back her tears.

Huening Kai nodded in response, trying to understand the situation. "Explain me about the theft, when and how exactly did he frame your father?" he asked. "Yesterday I was having breakfast with my parents then suddenly police arrived at our door. He showed us a search warrant and their team flipped our house upside down to look for something. Then they found some bundles of cash under the mattress. None of my family members knew where the money came from. Then the police informed us that the money belonged to Park Jin Young, the CEO of JY industries and then arrested my father. That crazy man is totally framing my father" she explained and a few tear drops escaped from her eyes as she couldn't hold back anymore. Huening Kai handed her a tissue and she thanked him.

"Have some water" he said passing her a glass and she thanked him again. "So you have no idea how the money got into your house, did you and your parents perhaps go somewhere leaving the house without anyone before this incident?" He asked. "It was my mother's birthday, the day before yesterday so we went out to have dinner" Eunha replied. "Maybe someone sneaked into your house in your family's absence" he said as he placed his chin on his hands, leaning on the table. "Yes that's what I've been thinking too" she said frowning. "Alright I'll look into the case and try to gather some evidence that Park Jin Young faked this" he said. "That means you're taking this case, right? Thank you so much, I'll always remember your kindness" she said happily.

"By the way how old are you?" He asked. "Excuse me?" She asked nervously. "You look like a student and I need to keep some details of my clients too, so yeah" he shrugged. "Umm...okay? S-so I'm 21 years old" she hesitantly replied. "And your major?" he asked "Fashion designing". "I see...white colour suits you" he winked looking at the white A-line dress with some patterns she was wearing. "Are you trying to flirt?" she asked furiously. "What? No calm down, it's just a complement" he chuckled. "Is he a playboy or something?" Eunha muttered. "Sorry? I didn't hear you" Huening Kai said. "No, it's nothing...and thank you for taking my father's case and let me know what I should do next" she got up from her seat to leave. "I'll need your mobile number for that" he said waving his phone with a smirk on his face. Eunha hesitated for a moment 'he seems weird, don't give your number to him Eunha...but no I need to stay in contact with him for dad's case' she thought. She took a deep breath and typed in her number in his phone. "See you soon" he waved at her. "Y-yeah" she mumbled and left his office.

"Geez that was so uncomfortable" Eunha muttered on her way to her home. "He's such an expensive lawyer...mom gave all of her savings for the lawyer's fees and I had to add my savings too because it wasn't enough...I hope this is worth it. I'll get you out soon dad, hang in there" she sighed.

+×+