7. LIKE

Huening Kai and Taehyun made it to the tenth floor. "Police" said Taehyun showing his ID and the guards didn't dare to block them. The two bursted into his room "Mr. Park Jin Young we're looking for a girl named Moon Eunha, she's been kidnapped. Care to tell us where she is?" asked Taehyun. "Moon Eunha? Yes I know her, we had met at the court during her father's trial who was a manager here. But I don't know why you're asking me about her" he shrugged. "Alright, we'll first search by ourselves" Taehyun sighed. "Wait do you even have a search warrant?" Park Jin Young clenched his jaw. "We didn't have the time to issue a warrant but we have a proof so you better tell me where she is" Taehyun glared at him. "I-I have no reason to kidnap her" Park Jin Young gulped. "Mr. Park , it's definitely about her father's case. If I'm not wrong either you dragged her here with some motive or she came here to talk about the case" Huening Kai stated. "I'm afraid that you're wrong Mr. Lawyer" Park Jin Young said nervously.

Taehyun's phone rang. "The storage room in the basement" said one of the members from his team. "Okay we're coming" Taehyun smirked and pointed his gun at Park Jin Young "Mr. Park lead our way to the storage room" the man had no other option but to take them to the place.

There she was, sitting on the floor as one of the policeman was untying the ropes while other kept a hold of the five bodygards who were supposed to keep an eye on Eunha. The girl had no idea how police knew about this as she just silently watched.

Huening Kai and Taehyun entered with the evil man. "Mr. Huening?" the girl said as she was shocked to see him there. "Oh no, I have no idea how this girl ended up here, are you alright?" Park Jin Young said trying to hide his crime. "Are you out of your mind old man? YOU locked me up here" Eunha said rolling her eyes.

"So he did kidnap you" Huening Kai said as he felt anger inside him. "Well, not exactly, I came here to convince him to take back the case of my father and I recorded our conversation which can tell that my father was framed that's why he snatched my phone and locked me up here" she explained. "So you even framed someone" Taehyun scoffed. "Mr. Park you are under arrest for kidnapping Miss Moon" said one of the policeman as he handcuffed the man. 'How did they even find out? I underestimated this girl' Park Jin Young thought.

"You okay? Let's go" Huening Kai said looking at the girl. Eunha tried to get up from the floor but her body felt weak and she fell on the floor as her eyes closed. "Moon Eunha" he yelled and picked her up. The police took Park Jin Young while Taehyun and Namjoon stayed there. "What's wrong with her? Call the ambulance" Huening Kai said in panic. Namjoon checked her pulse and said "she just fainted due to exhaustion, there's nothing to worry about" "Take her with us, we need her testimony" Taehyun said to Huening Kai. "Well, she's not that heavy" Huening Kai muttered as he carried Eunha in his arms and followed Taehyun and Namjoon to the car.

Namjoon drove the car while Taehyun sat beside him. Huening Kai put Eunha on the backseat and placed her head on his lap. "Are you still going to say that she's just a client?" Taehyun said looking at the two at the back seat. "Alright I'll tell you" Huening Kai sighed. He explained how it all began with Park Jin Young's bribery and how Eunha would meet him everyday outside his law firm. "And I think I'm...I'm falling for her" Huening Kai hesitantly said as he looked out of the window. "I already sensed it when you began appreciating her face instead of describing her for identification" Taehyun shook his head with a smile on his face. "Me too" said Namjoon revealing his dimples, even though his eyes were focused on the road. Huening Kai was speechless as he began thinking when and how his feelings developed for the girl.

"But why did you even hide the video and accept his money? You know that's against the law!" Taehyun roared. "He threatened to harm my family, he even knew where my sister works. Also I had to accept the money because his men refused to take it back so I went to met him by myself and returned the money" Huening Kai revealed massaging his temples. "Such a coward" Taehyun sighed. "I know I am..." Huening Kai added.

Eunha slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Huening Kai's face from lower angle, as her head was still resting on his laps. "Oh you're up how-" Huening Kai paused as the girl quickly sat up straight in embarassment and her heart began to beat like a drum. "Why...was I like that?" she asked looking away. "You fainted back there. Are you feeling better now?" Huening Kai asked. "Yes...but where are we going?" she asked. "To the police station" Taehyun replied. "That's my friend Kang Taehyun, he's a detective and the one driving is Kim Namjoon, senior cop" Huening said.

"Thank you so much for helping me" Eunha said to the two men. "It's just our duty" Namjoon said as he stopped the car in front of the police station. "Can you testify right now?" Taehyun asked Eunha. "Yes I can, I can't wait for the man to get behind the bars" she said with a relieved smile.

  +×+