Chapter 14

I was beginning to be infuriated with Suho attitude. He avoided me whenever he can, is like we went back to square one. Soo-Jin think it's because he's jealous over Jin-Hyeong but I shook the idea off.

He has Joo-Kyung now.

Whatever his deal is, I hope he figures it out by hisself. Glancing at my watch, I tapped my shoes against the floor waiting for Jin-Hyeong inside the mall. At first I wanted to refuse meeting him. But if I lose this chance, I would be trapped of my own feeling toward Suho.

"I'm sorry did you wait long?" Jin-Hyeong finally arrived. I shook my head saying it's fine.

"Should we get a drink?" He suggested, truthfully speaking I didn't want to do anything with him. My mind was on Suho and the way he stared at me still lingers.

"Jin-Hyeong why did you ask me out?" I had to be bold. His intention was unclear, and I don't want to get my hopes us. Jin-Hyeong is a handsome athlete that girls would go crazy for but it just doesn't sit with me how he wants to hang out with a stranger.

"That guy you were crying outside of the cafe. I've been in your position before." I remembered how he followed me outside and saw the look I gave them.

"To love someone who is in love with another. I saw his eyes. He is in love with two girls-"

"What two girls? He only loves that girl." I had to cut him off as it didn't make sense at this point. It's Joo-Kyung he's in love with.

"It does look like one sided love but when I saw you once again. He was glaring at me. I'm pretty sure friend shouldn't do that." He chuckled, I was so oblivious to the situation that I didn't even realized Suho has been rude to him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know he was like that to you." I apologize but his hand touches my hair.

"No, is nobody fault. We all can't help who we fall in love with. He's a fool who can't see an amazing person like you." Jin-Hyeong words were smooth and blush formed on my cheek.

We bought two drinks and spend our time strolling around the mall. He smiled in between seeing my lively expression. I guess its because I have to pushed Suho out of my thought. Pressing the elevator button we waited for it to open. I thought things would end great until I saw two people who shocked me the most.

"Seo-Joon? Joo-Kyung?" It was a rare combination to see them in sudden. The two looked shock seeing I was here with Jin-Hyeong. We walked inside and as the lift closes, another person stepped forward.

"What the- SUHO?!" Seo-Joon shouted.

Could this moment get any weirder?

I just need one day where I don't see any of these people. Suho turned to look at Joo-Kyung and then me before raveling his eyes against Jin-Hyeong.

To make the matter worse, the lift didn't move at all. Seo-Joon cursed at Suho for breaking the elevator but we know it's no one fault. Jin-Hyeong called the emergency button and told us it will take a while. Knowing we can't do much I stands next to Jin-Hyeong. Only to see Suho staring at him in hate. This usual expression was only shown when he is jealous.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked Joo-Kyung, curious at how did this happened.

"He wanted me to accompany him to buy Gowoon birthday gift. How about you?" She replied back in whispered.

"Jin-Hyeong asked me out." I didn't realized Suho were listening to us. Because he turned to look when I mentioned his name.

Standing on the elevator, there was no fresh air to breath in. My throat began to dry out, and I was holding it in sign.

"Do you want to drink? I have a water bottle?" Jin-Hyeong noticed the squirmy looked I had and offer me. That was when Suho placed his water bottle in a matter of second.

"Drink this." Suho pushed the bottle toward my grasp. I saw Suho victorious smile when I took it.

When everybody began to feel stuffy that was when light turns back on and the lift began to work. Suho grabbed my arm with strength and pull me away from them.

"Lee Suho! Stop! What the hell are you doing?" I shouted, he was causing a scene and I didn't like that. We stood outside with me questioning his intention

"Do you like that guy?"

"Jin-Hyeong?" I had to ask him who he was talking about. I sighed before answering him.

"Why do you care? You have Joo-Kyung to take care of anyway." I scorned in discontent toward the other girl who has his heart.

"I-I know I'm just looking out for you as a friend." Suho emphasized the words friends and it caused me to roll my eyes.

"Even Seo-Joon doesn't act like you. Beside Jin-Hyeong is a nice guy he won't hurt me." It was Suho who hurt me but I never called him out.

"You guys must be that close already." He whispered.

"Suho stop this behavior. I need to find Jin-Hyeong-" Suho hugged me trying to prevent me to move. I wailed my arm to push him off, feeling embarrassed of being look by others around us.

"No, I will not let you go until you tell me you won't see him." This childish act was giving me a headache. Scratching the back of my hair, I finally gave him the answer of what he wants.

"Fine. So what now." Suho gave me a triumph look and thought about what he wanted to do.

"Let's get an ice cream!"