Chapter 26

"Wait Chae-Rin!" Suho shout my name out loud as I tried to walk off from the cafeteria. After that moment he crushed my hope of being together. Acting foolishly I was getting thrown to the side once again. He grasped my wrist, and I stood there with hate shown through my eyes.

"Don't touch me." I warned, this time being serious with my threat. He notices and let go of immediately.

"Look, she was vulnerable and I couldn't help getting her through this." He explained causing me to scoff. I didn't trust any words coming out from his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I can't leave her." He continues. My heart has shattered so hearing it was nothing new. I gave him a smirk to hide the falter expression on my face.

"That's fine. Just don't poke your nose into my business anymore." I said before walking away from the conversation. I realized I was being lied to. Was Joo-Kyung chosen because of pithiness? No, it was because she was better than me.

She embrace her flaws and problem, something that I can't do.

Scratching the back of my head, I scowl at students who stared at me. As if I was an animal being trapped in a cage, they glance without cautious.

Weekends was the perfect time to have my head clear. I tried not to speak with Suho and Seo-Joon through out the week. Instead, I focus hanging out with the girls, minus Joo-Kyung. Even she notices she was getting left out from our friendship. I do felt sorry for her, but she was new she didn't know Soo-Jin and Soo-A. I was their friends through good and bad, therefore, I had a control of them.

Soo-Jin has told me about Joo-Kyung getting bullied at her previous school due to her face. People just hate on other visual. I could give her my sympathy, but that's it.

Grabbing a jacket, I went to the mall. Passing the people, I look at one of the store where Sunggyu would go to. It's a boutique that has finest clothes, as I stared longer I notice somebody was inside.

"Huh?" When he notices a pair of eyes burning him from the side, he turns to look and smiles.

"Chae-Rin? Nice to see you here." The therapist spoke.

"What are you doing here Mr.Kim?" It was weird to see him outside of our session. I couldn't help to be curious. He chuckled when I made my way to him.

"I'm buying my daughter a coat, but I'm not sure which one is great for her." He didn't know what his daughter fashion was, and it makes me grinned. If he buys a bad one his daughter wouldn't wear it.

"Can I give you a recommendation? This brown jacket was used in one of the popular dramas that young people watched." I spoke, the students at my school raved about the drama and their type of clothes they wore. It caused a buzzed and his daughter might like it due to the fame. His eyes fall to the one I was pointing and nod his head. He indeed follows my choice, and we went out of the shop together.

"Thank you for that. It was a hard decision for me." He said with satisfaction.

"No problem. Just because I'm your patient, don't mean I can't assist you with your problem too." I playfully winked making him cackle. I turned my head to the little girl who was with her parents.

"Daddy holds my hand!" She spoke before her dad clasp their hand together. I smile in envy of how much my dad would use to do that. The mother behind catches up and holds her other hand.

They look like a happy family.

Why can't I have that?

They went to an ice cream parlor, and I saw her getting picked up. Choosing her own ice cream flavor I watched in jealousy. Mr.Kim noticed and saw the tear from my eyes.