Only In The Darkness Can You See The Stars.

We went to the catacombs today, it was a beautiful yet chilling experience. Lou made us stray behind our group on purpose. I was worried we were going to get left behind and then get lost, but he asked me to relax, saying he’d been here many times. I wanted to take pictures and he wasted a lot of time taking them. By the time he was done the group had left us. I was so mad at him for it.
“It’s so funny how scared you look” he said laughing. I gave him a dirty look which only made him laugh harder, so I decided to give him the silent treatment. I crossed my arms over my chest and started to walk ahead of him, not really knowing where I was going. I took a turn and walked several steps before realizing I could no longer hear his footsteps behind me. I stopped to look back but I was all alone, I waited a bit to see if he’d catch up.

 I stopped to look back but I was all alone, I waited a bit to see if he’d catch up

“Lou” I called out, but he didn’t answer. I got really scared and started walking back where I came from.
“This isn’t funny Lou” I said, trying to steady my voice. I stepped around the turn,
“Raaar!” He jumped right in my face which made me step back in shock. He burst into a new episode of laughter, moving forward to wrap me in his arms.
“I’m..sorry” he said between laughs. I wriggled in his arms trying to get away but his grip was firm so I stopped and sulked instead.
He leaned down and repeatedly kissed my frown, it made me giggle. He moved his lips and kissed my cheek, my heart thumped rapidly against my chest. Then he brushed his lips against mine slowly coaxing them apart.
I opened easily to his touch and he enveloped my lips in a deep kiss that stole my breath away. As I moaned into his mouth, he moved his hands down to my butt cheeks, squeezing them gently but firmly, another moan escaped from me and he groaned. I felt light headed just before we came up for air, him resting his forehead against mine.
“Let’s catch up with the group” he whispered against my lips. He let go of me, taking my hand instead and lead me through the tunnels until we joined the group for the rest of the tour.