Test shoots continued

Test Shoot 3

I took a taxi to my shoot location, texting Lou on the way. David, my photographer, didn't bring his assistants today. We shot two looks..simple and sporty casual. When I needed to change my top, I used a restaurant's bathroom whilst he kept the rest of my stuff in his Ferrari. I felt comfortable around him as he made me laugh a lot and the shoot felt more like a casual meeting. We took a break to sit outside a café and ordered cold drinks. I checked my phone to see Lou had texted me a while back wanting to know if the shoot was over. I wasn't sure so I texted him that.

'Where exactly are you?' He texted back

'Where exactly are you?' He texted back. I told him.
'Okay find out when you'd be done, I want to get you' he replied. I asked Dave.

"We're pretty much done, why...you need to be somewhere?" He asked calmly in that soothing voice. I told him I was waiting for my friend who was picking me up.
"I can take you where you need" he said gazing meaningfully at me. I smiled shyly, looking down in embarrassment. He placed his hand over mine on the table and began to caress it with the tips of his fingers. I looked up to find Lou walking towards us. 'When did he get here and how did he get here so fast?' I thought to myself.

"That's okay, my friend is here," I said to David, withdrawing my hand slowly from under his

"That's okay, my friend is here," I said to David, withdrawing my hand slowly from under his. He looked back at Lou's direction,
"Miguel huh?" He asked turning to face me with a smirk.
"Yes" I said just as Lou reached us. They exchanged pleasantries and I got a sense that they knew each other. Of course, they were in the same industry after-all. Lou sat with us and even though they made small talk the mood seemed kind of tense. "Are you guys done here?" Lou finally asked turning to me.
"Yes, I was about to text you," I answered "I'd just get my things from David's car" I continued standing up. David stood as I did and so did Lou, he took my hand and the three of us walked to David's car. I took my bag, thanked him and left with Lou. I got a text from David on the way
'Call me some time' It read. I deleted the message.

︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Test Shoot 4

We shot at the Louvre tonight, Lou's assistants set up the lightning as a makeup artist did my makeup. The weather was a bit chilly so we had hot coffee before we began the shoot. Lou wanted us to focus on my facial features and its angles. I saw some of the shots and wow this man was good at his job.

We wrapped up just as quickly as the last time, only slightly delayed because the set up was more elaborate, which took a bit more time to pack.

Lou drove me back to the hotel, parking at the side, he took my hand in his and was about to say something when my phone rang, It was the tourist guy from the other day

Lou drove me back to the hotel, parking at the side, he took my hand in his and was about to say something when my phone rang, It was the tourist guy from the other day. I watched it ring because I wasn't sure about answering it right there in front of Lou (I still remembered how he reacted about me making friends with him).
When it stopped ringing, I looked up at Lou and he was watching me with an unreadable expression. It made me nervous so I told him who called me.
"Oh, okay" he said letting go of my hand. I felt a twinge of panic at that and just then the phone rang again.
'Fuck' I swore inwardly declining the call. When I glanced back at Lou, he was now facing forward with a slightly annoyed look on his face.
"Lou I..." I said trailing off as I didn't know what to say, he didn't respond, I sighed reaching for the car door.
"Wait!" He said grabbing my arm. He took a deep breath, levelling his gaze at mine.
"I can't share you" he said in a somewhat pleading tone.
"You're not..I promise." I said quietly
"And Kinoa?" He asked searchingly.
"David?..No" I told him. He studied my eyes awhile.

"Okay" he said finally, leaning down to kiss my forehead, I wrapped my hands around him and we stayed like this for some time until I slowly pulled away from him

"Okay" he said finally, leaning down to kiss my forehead, I wrapped my hands around him and we stayed like this for some time until I slowly pulled away from him. He pulled me back against him, staring deeply into my eyes. He looked like he was about to tell me he loved me, I knew I couldn't say it back just yet, I pulled away and kissed his cheek.
"Would you go on a real date with me tomorrow?" He asked. I said I would. We kissed goodnight and I went inside.