•Chapter 11• He's coming

Two Years Later

'Y/n, I don't know how to start this. I'm not going to lie, this is one of the hardest things I've had to do. What Cap did...what I did. I didn't have a choice. I know Tony hates me. But I hope you can understand and forgive me. I'm not coming back for a while. I know you will do anything to find me...I don't want you to find me. For your safety. I don't want anything to happen to you while I'm gone. So, don't play with Cap's shield, and don't get into too much trouble. I won't be there to talk you out of it. I'm sorry. But, hey, look on the bright side, I won't be gone forever. Please, don't waste your time on me. Go on with your life. When I come back, we need to have a serious talk about you and that kid. Love, Nat.'

Y/n sighed as she read the letter for the hundredth time. Peter walks into his room. He had just gotten out of the shower. He was drying his hair. "Y/n?" He said. Y/n looked up at him. She quickly folds up Nat's letter. Peter crouched in front of her. "Give me that." He tells her. She sighs and hands him the piece of paper. He looks up at her. "You gotta let it go, Y/n." He tells her. "That's easy to say for you." She sighed. Peter pouted at her. "No, no, I'm sorry. It's just...I wish I could've said goodbye to her." She said. She raised her hand and runs her fingers through his wet hair. Peter smiled at her. "You'll see each other again." He assured her, Now, scoot over. I wanna sit." He added. Y/n giggles and scoots aside slightly. Peter sits next to her. He pulls her into his chest and holds her. He puts his head in the crook of her neck. "I love you." He mumbled against her neck. Y/n smiled and puts her hand in his hair. "I love you too." She replies. The girl turns around in his grip and sits on his lap. She brushed some hair out of his face. "You're handsome." She complimented him. She tilted her head slightly to have a better look at him. "Do you know what I like about you most?" She questions. Peter wraps his arms around her waist. "Your eyes and your smile. It brights up the room." She tells him. Peter blushes and smiled as he looks down. Y/n cups his face in her hands, making him look up again. "That one! I love that one." She tells him. Peter presses his forehead against hers and brushes his nose against hers. "And I love you. All of you." He informs her. "Not a part left out?" She questioned. Peter shook his head and kissed her nose. Y/n blushed and wraps her arms around his neck. "You're coming with us on the field trip, right?" Peter asked her. Y/n nodded and runs her hand through his hair. "Are you sure you like my eyes and my smile? Because it seems like you love my hair even more." He chuckled. The young Stark shrugged. "It's curly." She said. There was a soft knock on Peter's bedroom door. "Can I come in?" May's voice sounded from behind the door. "Yes, May," Peter replied. The door creaked open and May stepped inside. "I have to leave for work. Make sure you get enough rest for tomorrow." The woman tells the two teenagers. Peter and Y/n nodded. She pointed her finger at the two. "And, I don't want any Stark-Parker babies running around here in nine months. So-" she started. "Stark-Parker babies?" Y/n laughed. May chuckled at her. "Just don't do anything adults do." She tells them. Y/n holds up her hands and shrugs. "I would but he's too soft for that." She giggled.

May laughed and left the room. Peter glared at Y/n. "Too soft? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. Y/n shrugged but kept her eyes focused on the door. "I'm not twelve anymore." He complained. Y/n turned to him and pecked his lips briefly. "No, but you are a baby." She tells him. He frowned at her. Y/n laughed at him. "I'm messing with you. But, you are soft. Not that that's a bad thing, of course." She assured him, "Come on, let's just watch a movie and go to sleep." She tells him. "No, no, I don't want to anymore." He pouts. Y/n rolls her eyes at him and gets off his lap. "Fine, I'll go sleep alone on the couch then." She replied. She stood up from the bed, about to leave, when Peter grabbed her hand. "No." He whined, "I need you." He pouted. He pulled her back and fell backward on the bed with her. Y/n laughed at him and snuggled into his chest. "You're such a baby." She giggled. Peter pulled the covers over them. He kissed her head. The young Stark looked up at her boyfriend. "I brought Star Wars." She tells him. Peter smiled at her. "I love you....so much! But, you don't have to bring Star Wars all the time." He tells her. Y/n shrugged and brushed her finger over his chest. "But I like it." She replied. "That's good." He said. Peter stroked her hair with one of his hands as he held her close with the other. "Stark-Parker babies." He repeated. Y/n giggled and nodded. "I like it." She said. Peter looked down at her. Y/n looked up at him as well. "What are you thinking?" She asked him. Peter shrugged. "Come on, tell me." She said. The boy blushed slightly. "I just thought of us having kids." He tells her. Y/n smiled at him. "They would be cute." She said. Peter chuckled at her. "They would." He agreed. Y/n sat up grabbing her laptop from her bag next to the bed. The boy watched as she struggled to put on the movie. Peter was so in love with her. She was everything Peter could wish for. They have been together for almost two years now. And he loves her deeply. He made every minute of every day count. And Y/n felt the same way. It didn't take long for her to tell him she loved him. Tony didn't always approve of them, but he knew Peter was a good kid. He always watched over her. Making sure she got home safely and all that. Peter sat up as well. Y/n was sitting between his legs as he pulled her closer. Peter's front was pressed against her back. He wraps his arms around her waist and puts his head in the crook of her neck. He pressed soft kisses on her skin, slowly moving to kiss her shoulder as well. "You look cute in my clothes by the way." He tells her. Y/n blushed glancing down at his midtown tech sweatshirt. "Mr. Parker, got a sec?" A male voice sounded. Y/n snapped her head towards her phone on the nightstand. "Dad!" She complained, "are you spying on us?" She asked him. "Squirt, I want you to be safe," Tony replied, "Mr. Parker, please remove my daughter from your lap. Keep at least five inches between you two. Thank you." He added. Y/n rolls her eyes and leans back against Peter. "He's so annoying." She whispered. "I heard that, young lady!"

The next day, Peter and Y/n walked toward Ned and Michelle. "Morning." Y/n greeted her friends. Peter stepped forward, doing his handshake with Ned. He stepped back, putting his hand on Y/n's waist. Michelle noticed and pushed his hand away. She wrapped her arm around the young Stark's neck. "She's mine now." She said. Peter looked sad making Y/n giggle quietly. "Don't worry, I'll sit next to you on the bus." She assured him. The two girls walked off together leaving the two boys behind. Ned looked at Peter. "So her dad let her come?" He questioned. Peter nodded and held onto his backpack. "He even let her stay over last night." He tells him. Ned's eyes widened a little. "Really? Did you two-" he started. Peter snapped his head towards Ned. "What? No." He chuckled. Ned looked at the two girls. "So, does she know yet?" He asked Peter. The boy shook his head. "Y/n wants to tell her, but her dad doesn't want her to. Already too many people know. You and May weren't supposed to know either." He explained. Ned nodded in response. "I get it. I still think it's pretty cool, though." He said. Peter chuckled in response. "It is. Y/n and I have been training together at the facility too." Peter tells his best friend. "Seriously? Dude, that is so awesome! You're training with Tony Stark's daughter who was trained by Black Widow and Captain America." Ned whispered excitedly. Peter smiled at Ned. "It's crazy, dude." He replied. Meanwhile, Y/n and Michell were talking to each other. "So, I brought us some snacks. And I have a movie ready for on the way back." Y/n tells Michelle. "As long as it's something depressing. Or hilarious." She said. Y/n holds up her phone. "Right here." She informs her friend. "I love you," Michelle said. Y/n smiled and puts her hand over her heart. "Aw, I love you too MJ." She replied. Y/n glanced over her shoulder. "Peter, we're over. Michelle and I are a thing now!" Y/n called out. Peter frowns at her. Y/n giggles and holds Michelle's hand. "We're in love!" She called out. Michelle laughed quietly as Peter glared at the two. "But what about the babies?" He called out. Y/n giggled, remembering their talk from last night. "You can be a donor." She replied. The two girls walked back over to the two boys. Peter looked at his girlfriend with a sad face. "Aw, Peter, don't be sad. We were just messing with you." Y/n tells him as if he were a baby. She lets go of Michelle's hand. She puts both of her hands on Peter's cheeks. The boy pouts at her. "Don't leave me." He pouted. Y/n giggled at him. "Never." She assured him. She wraps her arms around his waist, hugging him. Peter smiled and hugged her back. "Sorry, MJ. Petey needs me." She tells her friend. "That's okay. Friends might suit us better anyway." Michelle shrugged. Y/n nodded and grabbed Peter's hand. The four of them made their way onto the bus. Y/n and Peter sat next to each other. Ned sat in front of them next to Michelle.

Y/n sat leaning against Peter. Her head rested on his shoulder as they listened to music. 'One call Away' by Charlie Puth. It reminded her of Peter. "Are we there yet?" Y/n asked. "No," Peter answered as he skipped a song. Y/n sighed loudly. "Are we there yet?" She questioned. Peter shook his head. He leaned back and closed his eyes. "We there yet?" Y/n asked again. Peter opened his eyes again and chuckled. "Come here." He orders. He shifts in his seat and leans against the window. Y/n rested her back against his chest. Peter kisses her head. She brushes her fingers over his arm as he holds her. The boy smiles at his girlfriend. They continue to listen to soft music for a while. Suddenly, the hairs on Peter's arm stood up. The two teenagers sat up. Peter looked outside the window. He tapped Y/n's arm as he looked outside. Her eyes widened. Peter tapped Ned's shoulder. "Ned, I need you to cause a distraction," Peter tells his best friend. Ned's eyes fell on the spaceship outside. "We're all gonna die!" He called out gaining everyone's attention. Peter grabbed his bag. He looked at Y/n. She stopped him before he could say anything. "I'm coming with you." She tells him. He nodded, not wanting to start an argument. Together they climbed out the window. Peter puts on his mask. He holds Y/n by her waist. Y/n kissed his cheek. Peter looked at her. "For good luck." She tells him. He smiled and pulled the mask over his face. Together they swung off towards the spaceship. Y/n spotted her father being thrown through the streets. "Pete, you gotta throw me," Y/n tells him. "What?!" He exclaimed. "Trust me." She replied. "I'm gonna regret this," Peter whispered. He then used his super strength to shoot Y/n up in the air. She tapped the bracelet she was wearing. Quickly, her suit covered her body. Peter watched her from the ground. "It's nanotech. You like it?" She asked her boyfriend. "That is awesome!" Peter called out. Y/n giggled at him.