The Meeting

"Papa, where you going?" Izuku asked curiously, his chosen cat tail flicking back and forth, head titled.

Hisashi looked at his son, no regret, nor sorrow for what he was about to do on his face, "We're playing a game, it's called, don't come back home," was the gruff response from the man.

Izuku, being the little kid he was, was only able to understand that he wasn't allowed back home anymore, and was instantly saddened, "Papa, why no go home? I do bad?" His tail was slowly getting lower, and closer to his legs, his ears also slowly drooping.

Hisashi stood there, watching his son who was on the verge of tears, "Yes, you've failed me and your moth-no, I mean, you've failed me and Inko, you are no son to me, don't call me Papa," he sternly told the now crying little boy, and with that he turned around, and started walking away, not looking back once.

Izuku cried, and cried, and cried, for hours, until finally the sun was starting to set, then, being too tired to move far, he unknowingly turned into a cat, curling up in a corner. He was woken up by the early morning traffic, only then realizing he was a cat, he jumped up in suprise.

How this happen? My quirk? Doctor said I could turn into a kitty, a wolf, and a tiger, like Tigger. Ohhhhhh, he looks so cool! I wanna say hi! He thought, seeing a blond with his probably shoulder length hair all spiked up. He started running, realizing it was easier as a cat, and jumped up, grabbing onto the stranger's leg, "Woah there! Hi lil kitten, how can I help you?" The stranger's asked picking him up, not expecting the cat to turn into a little boy with ears and a tail.

"Hewo! I'm Izuku! Mommy, and Papa don't want me," He frowned and looked to the side at the last part.

"How old are you? What's your quirk?"

"I'm..." he started counting on his fingers, "I'm 2! I can be a kitty, a wolfy, or a tiger like Tigger! Papa says I failed him and no going home," His tail was viciously waving side to side, but hid between his legs when he mentioned what the cruel man he called his father had said.

What do I do with him? I can't leave him here, he has nowhere to go, and no place to call home. Maybe he could stay with us? UGHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I'M A UA STUDENT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

"Are you okay?" Izuku was now being held like a baby, the stranger now walking again, something visibly wrong.

"I'm okay little one, you could stay with me and my roommates?" The student asked, finally having made up his mind.

"YEAH, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izuku screamed, turning to hug the stranger that had just offered him a home.

"Hmmmmmm, do you want to keep your name little one? Or do you want a new one?" The stranger slightly tilted his head, still walking.

"New... name...? Mhm!" Izuku had responded quicker than anticipated.

"Okay, well, you'll probably need to be a cat in school, so something like, what about Kit?" Izuku, or Kit, started vigorously nodding his head, a big smile plastered on his face.

After a few minutes of walking, the stranger finally introduced himself, "So, if you're living with me, you should probably know my name," -he laughed nervously- "my name is Hizashi Yamada, I'm a student at UA high, and I live with my friends Nemuri Kayama, and Shota Aizawa, he'll probably be the one you're with during the day, speaking of that, do you think you could turn into a cat so I don't get in trouble for having a random kid? I promise I'll give you treats once we get there."

"H-Hisashi?" Izuku had worry clear as day on his face.

"No, no, no, Hizashi, I'm guessing that was your dad?" Izuku slowly nodded, relaxing, before he turned into a cat as requested.