A New Friend

Over the course of the next few weeks, the four would hang out often, their parents would be out working all day, and there would be an older kid, or a caretaker there, to make sure nothing happened.

"Mezooooooo, we have to find Fumi and Izu~~," Tsuyu complained to her friend. They were playing teams hide and seek, Mezo and Tsuyu were it, and Izuku and Fumikage were hiding. Today was different from other days, all of the kids under 7 were together, but they mostly stayed with their age.

"I knowwwww, I think they're over this way," Mezo pointed in to where the trees outside got thicker, making it easier to climb them. The two took off, running to where there seemed to be a faint path in the thick woods.

They kept going until they found somewhat of a clearing, seeming to lead to another clearing. Tsuyu pointed to Izuku and Fumikage, who were just sitting in the trees, watching something in the second clearing, obviously trying to be quiet. They went to walk over to let them know that they had found them.

Izuku's ears twitched as he heard them coming. "Shhh, come watch," he whispered, turning around to face them. Tsuyu and Mezo listened, when they went over to see what was going on.

There was a girl dancing, she had pink skin, and yellow antenna like things sticking out of her head, and a small amount of an acidic liquid of some kind shooting out of her hands every few seconds.

"I wanna go say hi *ribbit*," Tsuyu whisper-yelled.

"But we don't wanna scare her," Fumikage explained, trying to help contain Tsuyu's 4 year old energy.

Wait, where are we? What time is it? Should we be heading back soon? I'm getting kinda scared, I don't want anyone to worry about us! Tsuyu and Fumikage, both having animal mutations, picked up on Izuku's stress and anxiety, "What's wrong? How come you're so stressed?" Fumikage asked, getting concerned from the amount of worry.

"I don't know where we are! We have to go ask her where we are! We can't let anyone worry about where we are, everyone else's day would be ruined if they had to search for us!" Izuku was trying to be quiet, but his voice got slightly louder as he kept talking.

"Let's go ask for help, only we just act like we only got here a few seconds ago," Mezo suggested.

"Let's try it out," Tsuyu agreed, calming down a little.

They walked through the opening into the clearing, startling the pink-skinned girl. "Who are you?" She asked as she stopped dancing, curious, yet wary of these people that just showed up.

"I'm Fumikage, this is Tsu, that's Mezo, and last Kit," Fumikage explained, pointing to each of them as he introduced them. "We're here cause we don't know where we are, and if we don't get back soon there will be a big problem, everybody would have to stop playing and go inside, or help search for us?"

A/N: I'm gonna say that Kit is what newer people call him, people like his close friends call him Izu, Izuku, Zuzu, or Zuku, sorry for the sudden change, I should have decided this earlier. Back to the story.

"I can help you, but I don't know where we are either, this is just a field my friend showed me," the girl explained, "I'll help you find your way back, then come back here." The four looked at eachother, being as young as they were they wanted reassurance from the others, and somehow it worked.

"Sounds good," Izuku said, finally speaking up.

"Oh! How rude! My name is Mina Ashido!" She yelled.

Fumikage and Izuku led the others as far as they remembered, they were the ones that had found the spot, so they knew the way a little better.

After about 10 minutes of talking, they found the way back. "This is somewhere that kids with mutation quirks and young parents can live, they have the big kids or an adult watch us while our parents are at work. We're the only ones in our group, the groups are aged," Fumikage explained as best as he could.

"Where do you guys live?" Mina asked, being the curious little kid she was.

"We live over there in that one, there's more houses, even though it's just us four, they don't know how many people will end up here, so they make more than they need to," Mezo replied, pointing to one of the higher up groups of tree houses. I wonder if we could move here, maybe Kyoka could too, the other kids, especially the big kids, make fun of us, especially me.

"Can I come visit?" Mina wanted to bring her friend, wanted to have somewhere that people didn't make fun of her pink skin, somewhere that people didn't make fun of her friend by pulling on her ears, calling them names, she wanted to be accepted.

"Maybe. I think everyone went inside already, my parents will be back soon. If you come, the ones that are used are the ones that have a weird tag on them–*sneeze*," Izuku then switched to his tiger form, falling a bit as he hadn't expected it, and he was still a cub.

Everyone looked at him surprised as he kept sneezing, switching between animals, before he finally turned back to normal. He started profusely apologizing, when Mina cut him off, "That's so cool! Can I go get my friend? I'll be back in a few minutes, promise!"

The four looked at each other, "Of course, we'll stay outside *ribbit*."

They waited out there for about 8 minutes, which seems like forever for a kid their age, they needed entertainment. Fumikage had Dark Shadow out, Tsuyu and Izuku were taking turns jumping off of Dark Shadow, onto Mezo's back, which was very entertaining for them. "Guys, I'm here with my friend."

A/N: I'm really sorry, I would've made this longer, but I said that I should put a part up this weekend, and I know that I won't have too much free time to write after, and even when I have time I often can't think of anything to do.

The other original story isn't coming out for a bit, I'm trying to figure out how to explain it; it's nearly impossible to understand if it isn't worded right. I'm working the first chapter for another au, no idea when that will be out, probably won't be too long.

Bye👋👋