Chapter 2: The Andersons

We sat down in the house. It was quite big. There was 2 floor the first one with a kitchen in the far right and a living room in the middle where we sat." who are you" I asked. I was intrigued a woman took us into her house and was being so kind to us." oh dear I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Florian Anderson" said the woman." oh well I'm Rosalind Daphne Arlington" I said holding out my hand." oh and I'm Mary Elizabeth Arlington" said Mary Holding out her hand. She shook both our hands then asked us " Where are your parent's hun". "i-well" I said but looked back to Mary. " Well our father is-um- dead and our mother and brothers we don't know", said Mary. "oh dears I'm very sorry," said Mrs. Anderson. "it's fine I don't really remember him," I say. "Now what happened for you two to be alone?" asked Mrs. Anderson. " A storm hit our house in the country and we just I'm not sure but I guess the storm separated us." Said mary having a face as if she was digging in her mind for more.

" We need to get you two cleaned up that's for sure." said Mrs. Anderson. "oh ok thank you for your hospitality," I said. " Aww you two dears are so sweet," said Mrs. Anderson.

*time skip to they were done with washing*

"ah," I said. I felt clean and refreshed a feeling I haven't felt in weeks. I walked down the stairs in the dress Mrs.Anderson offered us. I was in a coal-black dress and Mary was in a Robin egg blue. Our hair was in curls and had a bow in the back. " Well I wouldn't be surprised," said Mrs. Anderson smiling at us. I looked down back at her and saw she wasn't alone this time. She had a boy next to her. He had dark straight hair. His eyes were hazel brown. He had pale skin which I felt was unusual in this heat. " Well hello," said the boy. His voice was soft and kind. " Hiiiii," I said waving at him. " who is he," asked Mary.  I nudged her arm. She didn't realize and I sighed." oh sorry dears, This is my son, Ronan Anderson." said Mrs. Anderson gesturing to her son. " Oh Ok Hi I'm Mary," said Mary waving at the bottom of the staircase. " Yeah and I'm Rosalind but you can call me Rose," I say. " Ok dears, I have to go to the market," said Mrs. Anderson reaching for the door handle. " What will we be doing?" asked Mary. "Oh you all will just be getting to know each other I will be back before you know it," Said Mrs.Anderson walking out the door.

Sorry, This is so short I am trying to post more often so I might post another one soon.

-Willow_Hargreves🖤