In Loving Memory ~22~

~Time skip, a couple days after Wilbur blew up everything~

She stood there, looking at everyone building back up the once blown up nation, once again. She sighed and sat down on the mountain that Wilbur was last seen alive. His grave sat behind her along with his favorite tree where he used to play her songs on his guitar. She looked back at the flowers that she had recently put there.

They were blue cornflowers that were just started to grow back. Dream disappeared for a couple days and everyone who had helped her in fight had joined Tubbos nation. Tubbo and Ranboo had gotten along very well, almost to the point wouldn't leave the others side. She smiled at that thought as she heard a sheep bah behind her.

She turned around to see Ghosbur walking with his new friend "Friend."  She smiled kindly at him as he walked to sit by her. He sat down beside her and took out a book. She cocked an eyebrow and pulled down her hood. "There are those pretty (e/c) eyes i wanted to see today." Ghostbur said with his echoey voice and (Y/n) blushed slightly at the remark.

"Thank you, Ghostbur.." She whispered and turned back to look at everyone working around the hole in the ground. "Why aren't you down there with them?" Ghostbur asked and she looked back at him into his greyish eyes. She closed hers and gave him a kind smile.

"Tubbo doesnt really like me because i punched him in the face.." She giggled to him and scratched the back of her neck. He started laughing and she looked at his ghostly features. She could see through him barely but not only that was kind of creepy, the first time she had met him was when she came up to visit his grave.

~FLASHBACK~

As she walked up the slippery slope to visit Wilbur's grave for the first time, of course it had to be raining. She saw the grave sitting below the tree with a couple of flowers by it, along with a book. She stopped walking in front of it and pulled down her hood. Her hair almost instantly got soaked, she started wide eyed at the words on the stone.

'In Loving Memory Of
    Wilbur Soot..
  A son, a father,
a president, a friend.'

The words were engraved into the stone and she looked at what the book had on it 'Declaration of Independence.' She started to feel her eyes get watery as thunder was rumbling in the distance. She gripped the flowers tightly as she started to cry silently to herself.

"Wow.." A voice echoed behind her and she jumped as she looked at them and lightning flashed in the sky. The figure was almost see through as she stared at them with wide eyes. "Ah, where are my manners.." He said again and the voice instantly wanted to make her cry. "Wilbur..??" She whispered as her voice cracked, the figure smiled and shook its head. "Ghostbur."

She stared at the figure and it hit her. He is a ghost.. He started to walk closer to her and held out his arms for a hug. She dropped the flowers and ran to him. She hugged him tightly to try to get some warmth but he was only cold. He chuckled and stroked her hair. "You're the only one who treated me with kindness.." Ghostbur said in a echoey voice.

She looked up at him and looked into his cold now grey eyes, not like his usual brown ones. She smiled kindly at him and pulled away from him to look back at his gravestone. "Im glad then.." She whispered to him as she started to walk to his grave to sit in front of it.

Ghostbur picked up the flowers she dropped and walked over to her. "You dropped these.." He whispered and she took them gently out of his hand. "Thank you Ghostbur.." She murmured and placed them on his grave. She felt him moving something on her back and then her hood was plopped on her head. "Youre going to catch a cold.." Ghostbur murmured as he sat next to her.

She sighed and listened to the rain around her hit the grass softly. It was a calming atmosphere even when the thunder rumbled not too far away. Then a lightning bolt hit the ground not too far away making, a loud crack and causing her to jump. Ghostbur chuckled and pulled her close to him.

She let him pull her close and leaned into his side. She let out a staggering breath and Ghostbur started to rub her arm pulling herself closer into him.. "Thank you Ghostbur.." She whispered as she started to drift off into sleep..

(End of Flashback)

They both laughed at the fact she had hit the president in the face. "Oh, were you with Tommy when he was exiled?" Ghostbur asked and she looked up at the clear sky. "No but you were." She responded as she leaned back against her elbows. Ghostbur scoffed and rolled his eyes, he leaned back and put his arms under his head. He looked up at the cloudless sky sand (Y/n) quickly glanced at him with a sad expression.

"Do you miss being alive..?" She asked out of the blue and Ghostbur kept his gaze on the sky. "Not really, no..." He started to say and Friend came over and laid beside him. "Apparently i blew up my entire nation." He joked and she felt a pang in her heart.

He cocked an eyebrow at her as she crossed her legs and sat up. He leaned up on his elbows and watched as her mind raced with memories of the shaking ground and loud booms coming from the explosions.

Ghostbur frowned and sat up like her. He huffed and she shook herself out of her thoughts. She turned to him with tear filled eyes. His expression changed into a concerned one. "Whats wrong?" Ghostbur asked and she wiped away her tears quickly and gave him a smile. "Nothing Ghostbur.." She said and she looked back down to the creator.

She could see other people stopping their work and looking up at her and Ghostbur. She groaned and pulled up her hood. "Why are they looking at you like that?" Ghostbur asked and she shook her head. "They're jealous of our friendship." She giggled and his eyes grew wide with mischief.

"Why dont we go and see Technoblade or Philza..?" He asked as he started to get up from where he was sitting. She didn't even get to say her answer because he started to help her up onto her feet. She sighed and stood up causing him to jump around excitedly.

He looked back at her as he started to walk friend down the little path connected to where his gravestone was. "You coming (Y/n)?" He called out and she shook out of her distracted state. She gave him a small smile. "I'm coming!"