White Day (3.0) ft. TsumIo and friends

It was morning and

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!!...

"Good morning Tsumiki!" Io greeted as the door was opened by Tsumiki.

"Io... *blushes* ohayoo! What are you doing here?" Tsumiki replied. Io then handed her some red roses in a bouquet. "Happy Valentines Day, Miniwa-san!" Tsumiki blushed brighter as she held the bouquet of red roses. "Arigatou Gozaimasu Io-kun and Happy White Day!" Tsumiki smiled and blushed more. (Mayoi: "and now ladies and gentlemen! Tsumiki is now as red as the flowers given to her by her prince charming, no other than Io Otonashi! Give them a round of applause!")

Io smiled back and said, "shall we go now?" Tsumiki was very clueless but blushes and, well, ended up having a insta pink nosebleed (Mayoi: *had insta pink nosebleeds as well with matching Hime beside her having the same* "Kawaii!!!")

"Huh?" Tsumiki said and blushed because of being clueless. Io leans closer and holds Tsumiki's hand, "Tsumiki-san, I wanted to go somewhere but no one would come with me so I thought to ask you if you would like to come... *sigh... Looks away* its okay if you don't want to... Sorry if I didn't told you in a clear way. *sigh*"

"Io-kun, *blushes* sh-sure, I will come with you.."

"Hontōni ka.*hugs Tsumiki* Watashi no gārufurendo wa arigatougozaimasu!" (Translation: really?! Thank you my girlfriend!)

"Y-your g-girlfriend?! *blushes*" Tsumiki said with a shocked voice. (Mayoi and Hime: *faints*) Io giggled and then held her hand. "So... Shall we go now?"

"H-hai" Tsumiki replied.

Tsumiki POV:

Gārufurendo?!!!! *extremely blushes* oyawwatashi no ā! "I-Io, where are we going?" I asked staring at his cute face. "I won't tell, but don't worry. It's a surprise!" Io smiled at me. I was blushing so much already since we entered the taxi it's because he leaned his arms on my shoulder and slightly gave me a hug. He might be cold, white days are winter days, or... Or he just really want to hug me. W-what?! Tsumiki what are you saying?!! (Sakaki: "you said that he might just feel cold because it's winter or he just really want to hug you... Hehehe..") Sakaki!! *kicks Sakaki out* (Sakaki: "ahhhh!" *perfectly lands on a chair* "nice try Miniwa-san.")

"Are you two going on a date?" The driver of the taxi asked us. On a date?! *insta-pink nosebleed*

"Yes, yes we are." *shocked reaction then blushes* "w-we are?" I whisperes as I looked at Io, blushing, still, but he just giggled.

"Ah~ it's nice to see lovers going on a date this white day..." The driver again said. "Hai." Io replied and smiled at the same time.

---

Finally they arrived at their destination. The driver stopping the car, Io opened the door and went out of the taxi and opening the taxi's door that is near Tsumiki and saying, "Tsumiki, we're here." Tsumiki then stepped out of the taxi. Io payed the taxi before so he wouldn't have to worry about it when they arrive at their destination.

Io closed the taxi's door and it left afterwards. Their destination: 'White Day's Restaurant'. Io opened the door once again for Tsumiki, "ladies first" he said. "Arigatou, Io." Tsumiki said. Then he also entered. After he entered, he escorted the ever cute and beautiful Tsumiki to their table.

"Where are we?" Tsumiki blushed as she saw many couples around them at their tables eating and chatting. "Hmm... I'd like to make it a question without being answered for you just by now."

Then a waiter approached and gave them food and filled their glasses juice. They both ate and chatted then they suddenly saw Mayoi and Sakaki spying on them. "I-is that Mayoi and Sakaki?" They both said at the sane time and giggled. Quickly, Sakaki and Mayoi his their faces using the menu that the waitress gave them.

"Do you thing they saw us?" Mayoi asked.

"I think, I wish, I'm sure, I guess, maybe, no." Sakaki replied.

"Hehehe.." They both laughed.

"What are they doing here?" Io asked.

"They are dating?" Tsumiki asked.

"I didn't know they liked each other." Io said.

"Me too" Kyōya said.

"Me three" Tsumiki said

"Me four" Saki said

"Hey are you two on a date too?" Saku asked.

"Yes, we are, why?" Io said without even noticing Saki and Kyōya.

Tsumiki suddenly had an insta-pink nosebleed.

"W-what?!" Io was shocked as he realized.

Sakaki and Mayoi approached to join them four.

"HAPPY WHITE DAY!!" they six exclaimed.

After all the eating and chatting. It was time to dance. Their the restaurant played a romantic song as the other couples stood up and danced. "Shall we dance?" Io asked Tsumiki offering his hand. "H-hai.." Tsumiki blushes as she accepted Io's offer and held hands with him. They both went to where many are dancing and slow danced. While the pranksters brought their camera out and took picture of them dancing.

While Saki and Kyōya? Saku drags Kyōya to the dance floor and they both danced joining the others.

After the pranksters took pictures, their cameras suddenly disappeared and they danced joining the others too.

AFTER THE DATE:THE NEXT DAY AFTER TOMORROW:

"So how was the date Tsumiki? Did you enjoy?" Io asked her.

"Yes, I did *blushes and smiles*"

"Sorry though it wasn't perfect. My plan isn't that great. *sigh*"

"It's okay Io-kun... Your plan was really great!"

"Really? Why thank you Tsumiki." Io said patting Tsumiki's head. Tsumiki blushes "you're always welcome, Io-kun..."