Almost- Io

MORNING...

Tsumiki's POV:

Where is Io? (Feeling cold) brrr.... It's very cold here, I want to cuddle on Io's jacket, but, but, N-no! (Shaking her head) if I do that I will just be embarrassed. This jacket isn't enough to keep me warm. If I cannot cuddle on his jacket to keep me warm the only thing left is the heater at school. It would definitely keep me warm... Huh? I looked back as I saw someone's hand patting my head. I-it's Io! He suddenly hugged me. "I-Io-kun." I said blushing at the same time feeling warm. I would not try to struggle forcing him to let go from hugging me though I know he is cold and I am intensely also very cold. "Uh, sorry, my bad." He's sweet voice uttered. Then he released me. And I said "It's ok, Io. I-it is very cold.". Then we both walked to school. As we both walk we heard people grinning behind the tree. Then we both went behind the tree and saw.... Mayoi and Sakaki.

"What are you two grinning about?" Io asked them.

"Hehehe.... We saw you Io!" They both said

"Caught on sight! We saw you hug Tsumiki." Sakaki said then Mayoi and he grinned again.

"So?" Io again said. Neither I don't understand what's the point of what they are saying.

"Eh?....." Now they look embarrassed.

So we four walked to school... Good thing we're early. Later on Sakaki challenged Io again for a race to the venting machine to get the last ham & cheese sandwich.

"Io-kun! I heard that there is only one ham and cheese on the vending machine. You know what I'm saying." Sakaki eagerly said

"Game on!" Io replied. Then they both raced to the vending machine. As they raced there me and Mayoi saw Hime. "Kon'nichiwa Hime-chi desu!" Me and Mayoi said

"Kon'nichiwa minna!" She replied. We asked her if she'd like to join us and see Io and Sakaki's race to the vending machine and she agreed. So we three headed down stairs and to the vending machine...

End of her POV.

Author's POV:

So they three both waited until they saw the guys running fast towards the vending machine but suddenly Io got out of control and then... "He almost kissed Tsumiki!" Mayoi said. Sakaki stopped and watch them both gaze at each other. "I am sorry, Tsumiki-san. I lost control... Pardon me." Io was very embarrassed as he replied and he took a step backward. "It was just an axident. Y-you are forgiven." Tsumiki replied then Mayoi and Hime had an Instant pink nosebleeds as Tsumiki blushed then also had a nosebleed.

Mayoi's POV:

The love birds did it again! They knocked us all out. That was a thrill but I know it was just an axident and Io really got embarrassed so this might not be a real time to prank with my top pranks. I'm surprised that Tsumiki forgived him quickly. I'm sure the other prankster I know like me is also thinking about this, Sakaki... "Sakaki, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked him.

"Yes I am! Ah... Another loads of fun prank?!" He said

"Hmm.. Not now this moments are pretty serious." I replied at him really annoyed

"Oh, I didn't know you were thinking of that." Now he's making me burst.

KICK!...... I kicked him then he flew up high, he's head ended up stuck on the wall. The three looked at me and Sakaki... "W-what happend?" Io asked as he tries pull Sakaki out of the wall.

"Careful with me Io!" Sakaki said

"Sorry!" Io said back.

RINGGGGGG!!!..... The bell already rang we already need to get to classes. So we all went back to our room. And our class begun. It's a good thing that we catched up and didn't get late for our subject.

end of her POV.

Tsumiki's POV:

DING-DONG!... The door bell rang. I opened the door. "I-Io. What brings you here?" I said wondering. Then "Mayoi? Sakaki? Hime?" I said as each of them appeared in front of the door. "Good evening, Tsumiki-san." They three said happily to me. "Tsumiki, we know that you live here by yourself so we decided to visit you to cheer you up." Hime said

"Tsumiki, I brought some video game CDs so we all can play since we didn't stop by the arcade. Thought you were still angry at me so I didn't asked you if you'd like to go there." Io said.

"I-Io, why would I be angry at you? I-it was just an axident and no one mean to do that, right?" I said

"Right." He replied.

They all had an over night in my place we had like an inside camp all night.