13. Animals & love

I would've updated yesterday but I got distracted because I had something to do 😂
It's okay though, it's only been 2 days 🥰

I would've updated yesterday but I got distracted because I had something to do 😂It's okay though, it's only been 2 days 🥰

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin was shy around the zoo workers. He kept clinging closely to Yoongi. But Yoongi, distracted Yoongi from the other people and focused his attention on the animals. Seokjin made sure to get many pictures.

"Look Jimin, there's bunnies. Do you want to pet a bunny?"

"mhm yes please" he said quietly

The worker let them into the bunny pen. There was a chair for Jimin to sit at so we wouldn't get his outfit dirty. Seokjin walked in with them and watched the worker give Jimin a bunny in his lap. Jimin instantly squealed in happiness. Yoongi was right beside him watching him let the bunny.

"Wow he really likes you" the female worker said

Jimin patted Yoongi and made him come closer. Yoongi got close and Jimin whispered in his ear "T-There so many bunnies"

"You want me to say that?"

Jimin nodded his head and then looked down at the all black colored rabbit. Yoongi sighs "He said there's lots of Bunnies"

"Oh why yes. Rabbits tend to give birth to a lot of baby's" she explained

"W-Where is mama rabbit?" Jimin whispered

"Sweetie you're gonna have to speak up and talk to the nice lady. It's okay, you can talk to her" Yoongi said rubbing the back of Jimin's neck in assurance

"I-I said..." Jimin says a little louder "where is mama rabbit?"

The woman smiles "You're actually holding her"

Jimin's face lit up and he looked down at the rabbit. He started starting mumbling nice words to the rabbit mom. Seokjin stood from afar and took more pictures.

"Jimin, do you want to feed the sheep?" Yoongi asked

"Yeah!" Jimin said and gently put the Rabbit on the ground. It hopped away and it made him giggle

Jimin holds Yoongi's hand and they made their way to the next station. Seokjin made sure to take a million pictures while they were in the move. The worker in charge of Sheep, greeted Jimin. He gave him food for the sheep and Jimin listened closely on how to feed the them. He sticks his hand over the fence and the sheep immediately ate the food making Jimin giggle.