34. No Fun

Random rant:
I seriously love Min Yoongi. He's such an inspiration to me. And I always say that, but he really is. The impact he leaves on me, and the way he carries himself is just so damn amazing. He might think "wow why do these fans love me." But he truly speaks to my soul. I love his advice, he's like an amazing big brother. It may be far fetched but one day, I wish I can make him pop out his gummy smile as we laugh about nonsense. One day, I wish I could just personally tell him these exact words 🥺🥲

 One day, I wish I could just personally tell him these exact words 🥺🥲

Enjoy

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin laid on the couch, bored in the living room. He wanted to run around and play in his playroom, but Yoongi forbid him from playing in there. Jimin's indoor jungle gym was deemed unsafe until further notice. The little was not happy about that. But he had to obey.

Yoongi was currently scrolling on his phone. Jimin was watching his favorite cartoon but couldn't pay attention. He was restless and wanted to do physical activity. He kept moving around in the couch, and Yoongi Keeps looking up from his phone.

"Whats wrong baby? Your arm hurts?" Yoongi asked

Jimin sighs "no...I wanna play. Can I play daddy?"

"No Jimin, I told you it's not safe. What if you hurt yourself again"

Jimin slumps down further into the couch "No I won't! I'll be careful I pwomise"

"It'll hurt. And you love playing rough Jimin. Your arm is sensitive right now"

Jimin glares at Yoongi and growls "I hate this! And I hate this stupid arm!" Jimin shouts and runs out the living room

Yoongi looked at him in disbelief. Immediately he got up from the couch knowing that he's going to have to punish the little. Yoongi caught up to Jimin in the hallway and grabbed the back of the littles shirt.

"Noo! Let me go!" Jimin screams

Yoongi ignores the little, still dragging him back by his shirt. They end up back in the living room, and Yoongi immediate turned the television off. He makes Jimin sit back on the couch (gently of course), and stands closely in front of the little. Yoongi glared down sternly at Jimin with his arms crossed.

"Jimin, you know the rules. Rule number eight! Yoongi gave emphasis on the eight making Jimin jump a little "Don't throw a tantrum with me. Now you're getting a punishment." he then pointed to the far end of the room near a large potted plant "Go stand in the corner before I drag you over there"

"B-But daddy" Jimin whines

"No if, ands, or buts, go do what I tell you"

Jimin wanted to protest but that look in Yoongi's eyes were scary. He went to the corner of the room, and faced the wall. He started to sob upset that he was being punished. Yoongi sits back on the couch watching Jimin intensely. Just then Seokjin walked into the room carrying a plate of cookies

"Jiminie~ I got chocolate chip—Oh?" Seokjin looked at Jimin in the corner and realized the situation

The little turns around when he heard the word 'chocolate chip'. But unfortunately that one look from Yoongi made him turn back around sadly. Jimin really wanted cookies.

"What happened?" Jin whispered

"Jimin got upset because I told him he couldn't play like normal. Then he raised his voice at me" Yoongi explained

Seokjin sighs and put the cookies on the fable "Ah...well damn. I don't want these cookies to go to waste. Also...cut him some slack Yoongi. He's just a kid, he was always use to playing"

"So? I don't want him to injure his leg next. I swear he'll be the death of me" Yoongi sighs

"Daddy...can I have a c-cookie" Jimin said from his corner

"No"

Immediately Jimin starts crying. Seokjin sighs feeling bad for the injured little.

"Oh come on Yoongi, as if he's not being punished enough with a broken arm. I know you're worried that he'll hurt himself again, but you can't be extra paranoid" Seokjin said shaking his head

"P-Please daddy" Jimin said shakily

Yoongi looks over at Jimin. He sighs and just sucked his teeth "Fine. But don't you ever raise your voice at me like that"

Jimin turned around and immediately sits on the couch in between Seokjin and Yoongi. He smiles when he sees the plate of cookie, and licked his lips. Seokjin watch's Jimin take one with his left hand. The little immediately taking bites of the soft chocolaty cookie.

"Jimin-ah" Seokjin calls the little

"Yes Hyungie?" Jimin looked up at Jin with his cute puppy dog eyes "Remember to listen to your daddy okay? Please understand that we're just worried for your safety"

"B-But Diminie is bored. I c-can't draw anymore or play my video games because of my arm! And it's hard to play dress up"

"That's okay sweetie. You can still have tea parties with your stuffies though" Jin said rubbing Jimin's back

"Oh! I forgot about tea parties!" Jimin then turns to look at Yoongi "C-Can we have a tea party daddy?"

Yoongi couldn't help but smile "Yeah...I approve of that. Come, we can finish the cookies with some tea"

"Yes!" Jimin cheered

Yoongi and Seokjin then went into Jimin's mini cafe room upstairs and proceeded to have a tea party. Jimin was now well behaved for the rest of the day, and had a lot fun doing a more chill activity. It was definitely going to take a lot of getting use to having a broken arm.

_____________________________

I've never broken any bones. Have any of you guys broken any bones?