Chapter 1

"Fight me" - Speaking

Fight me - Thinking

Fight me - Attack/Magic name

3rd person's POV

"Is that all you've got. Man, I was hoping that you would put up more of a fight since you are a C-rank hunter and all." A teen around 16 says looking at the hunter collapsed on the ground. He takes out his phone and dials a number. "Hey aunt just wanted to tell you that I'll be home for dinner this time"

Aunt: "Was the hunter really that weak?"

"Yeah he didn't even put up a fight. Couldn't even land a hit on me"

Aunt: "Ok. Just come back home quick, I have something to tell you and don't go the corner shop for ice cream"

"Yeah I'll be home in ten"

Timeskip brought you by (y/n) buying an ice cream from the shop

(Y/N)'s POV

"I'm back"

Uncle : "Welcome back kid. Food's already ready come and eat"

After taking off my shoes I went into the kitchen where I ate my dinner with aunt and uncle. After eating I washed up and went to the living room. "Hey aunt what was it that you wanted to talk about ?" I said while drinking some water

Aunt: "You've been expelled from your school"

"Pffffffft what?! Why?" I exclaimed spraying the water all over uncle's face

Uncle: "Damn brat" He wipes the water off of his face. "Anyways why wouldn't they? Your grades are the lowest in the class and you keep getting into fights. Whenever you see a hunter pass by you jump from the classroom, which is on the fourth floor mind you, chase after the hunter thus skipping your classes"

"Ahahahahaha....Sorry" I say nervously dropping my head down

Aunt: "We knew this would this would happen so Daewi already selected a school for you"

"Thanks uncle you're the best !"

Uncle Daewi: "Aren't forgetting someone ?"

"Oh right, Aunt Mira you're the best too !"

Aunt Mira: "Really, you remind me of your dad too much. Both of you love to fight and are idiots"

"That's harsh. You could've at least put it in a nicer way" I say pouting

Uncle Daewi: "What, did you want her to say you have an IQ of 3 ?"

"But Chika-chan also has an IQ of 3 and she's the secretary of the student council" I whine

Uncle Daewi: "You have the weirdest idols huh ?"

Aunt Mira: "Can you two stop bickering like little children ?" She says fiercely

Uncle Daewi and Me: "Yes ma'am"

Aunt Mira: "Anyways, (y/n), you'll going to school tomorrow I already have your school uniform ready. Good luck on your first day"

"Thanks aunt. Now I'll be going to bed. G'night"

Uncle Daewi and Aunt Mira: "Good night"

3rd person's POV

Daewi: "He bought ice cream didn't he ?"

Mira: "He definitely did"

Daewi: "He reminds so much of Mori. It's like somebody copy pasted Mori just with a different hairstyle"

Mira: "Yeah" I hope he doesn't become a hunter. I don't want to lose him just like his dad.