75. Reunion

Taken back by the ghost that entered the door, you loose grip for a second as he altered the batons on your legs, throwing you against the wall. No. This couldn't be happening. This must all just be an awful nightmare. You closed your eyes, trying to wish it away. It was like you went back to becoming the little girl you were right before you ran away. You thought you had the whole world figured out. Nothing could go wrong. Not with your wisdom and your powers. You were so strong, yet so weak. The only reason you were able to survive after running away was simply because of what your father had built you to become. The only choice you made was to be your own weapon and not his.

You opened your eyes. He was standing only a couple of meters away from you. You didn't even dare to look at his face. He was wearing his old brown ankle boots, dark blue jeans, black shirt and his old brown leather jacket. It was like he never had changed, but you knew that wasn't true. You knew he was the same man you left many years ago. The one everyone else in this room feared and if they said they didn't, they we're all lying.

"I'm not here to fight you," Erik said, his voice shattering through your ears. He leaned down to your level and that's when you had enough.

You reached out your arm, altering his body and threw him to the other side, but two could play this game. He altered a metal cane and pushed it down cutting it through the floor anchoring himself. You stood up. You knew what this was. This was your time to prove yourself to him. Show him that you were at least as good as him. You stretched both your hands out two the side, altering two metal canes that came flying right into your hands. You let the metal canes twirl between your fingers, letting the feeling of the power the metal gave you sink in.

"The feeling is not mutual," you said coldly, lifting your chin up.

You looked him right in his eyes. His heartless cold blue eyes. If he thought he could come here and act like the hero, he was wrong. You rather die, than let him get that satisfaction. After everything he had done to you, he was not allowed to first now act like your father. You tilted your head and looked down at the metal canes. You were done with having an audience, this was only between the two of you. You altered the people you had knocked out and Hank, Bucky and Charles out of the room. With one simple move you threw both the canes directly at Erik, he dogged them as you expected. They were a distraction for the metal wall behind him, you dragged with both your arms, causing the whole basement to slowly fall apart.

You altered everything around you, breaking it to pieces so you reached the main floor. You looked around, something felt wrong. You knew what you did wouldn't kill him, but it should've stalled him. The main floor was now sloping massively after you had dragged down the whole wall. You slowly started to walk down the corridors. Somebody was here, and it was not your father. It was an energy you had felt before. You stopped outside a door. You altered the door handle, pushing the door open. You leaned your back to check out the room from the hallway, but it was empty. You didn't have time for this. In anger you smashed all the doors open. You walked down the hallway, looking in at every room without finding anything. That's when you felt your father's essence coming up right behind you. You turned around to face him, throwing all the metal material you could find in the room, forcing him to step backwards with every step you took towards him.

"I know I could not be the father you deserve, but I have to do this for you y/n" he yelled, counting to blocking your every move.

"You are not allowed to say my name" you yelled back, and threw him out the window. You flew right after him. The both of you in the air. It was evil to say, but you had never been more happy to see a man bleed after your touch. You were not gonna let him go, before you were sure he was dead.

"It's fine. I'll do everything you want, just let me do this" Erik yelled back.

He could see the pain in your eyes. You were covering it up, just as you did after your mother died. He was not here for his redemption, he knew he was too late for that. It was no way for the two of you to go back to how it was before you ran away, not even in a world he could dream of. He was only here to make sure you didn't do anything you would regret, and to do so they needed his blood. If he could give his blood to you and simply leave, he would do so, but of course you were putting on a fight. He couldn't blame you either. He made you this way.

"I would rather die than have more of your blood running through my veins" you screamed back. Your hands now started to alter the ground, without you even noticing it, but your father did.

"If you don't listen, I will do what I must to help you... with force.," he warned you. The two of you went in circles, staring each other down. You tilted your head.

"That's nothing new" you said, lifting your arms up, as the metal from the ground and the school flew up in the air with your movements.