The way back

The Ralts started to blush and shy away from Gible to which Gible decided to hug Ralts for saving him and to cheer her up for saying her first words.

Ralts was shocked at the hug that Gible gave her but took it nonetheless blushing.

after their hug Gible motioned "come on" as he started to walk deep into the forest that they came from as by now the sun was starting to set on the horizon. They couldn't help but look at the beauty of it for a second.

The sun giving off a warm playful glow as it was setting, giving way to the pink, blue, and purple hues of the night.

They watched the beauty of it until the sun fully set and the purple playful hues of the night fully took the sky above them. Nightfall fully came with the cries of Hoothoot and Noctowl, the screeching of Noivern and Zubat. The duo knew that it was time to go back to the daycare if only they knew where to go. it was after all night and the path they took was by now hard to see.

they looked at each other illuminated under the light of the crescent moon and decided to try to walk to their way back to the daycare holding each other's hand as not to let one fall or wander away from each other. they tried to walk back through the way they had but to no avail could find the way back home.

Ralts then started to hear a little whimper near her. she felt a chill go down her spine as she slowly looked behind her to see Gible crying "why you cry?" Ralts asked her companion "I-made- us lost!" Gible cried between sobs. they both stood there in the forest listening to Gible cry with Ralts not knowing how to do anything about it but just stand there holding Gible's hand until she heard rustling in the trees above her and a shadowy figure fell in front of her causing her to squeeze Gible's hand in fear.

"Are you two lost?" the shadowy figure said to them to which Ralts nodded quickly in fear to which the figure decided to moved closer revealing itself to be a Hawlucha.