quirks

Izuku's pov

Today was the day I get to see what my quirk is. I got dressed in an eraserhead tshirt and some blue jeans and my iconic red shoes. I grabbed my present mic plushie and ran to go get mom up.

I found out mom was already up drinking her morning coffee waiting for me. "You ready dear?" Mom asked getting up from her seat and grabbing her purse. I excitingly jumped up in down saying "Yes!" over and over again.

We soon left for the doctors and now we were in the doctors office. The doctor named Sukura was holding clipboard and a pen.

"So his quirk lets him erases quirks even mutation quirks. If he blinks he can erase the quirk but if he blinks it will come back But the drawbacks are dry and sore eyes."
Sukura said then put her clipboard down.

"Wait so I have the same quirk as eraserhead!!" I said jumping up from my seat. "Is he my dad since we have the same quirk now?" I asked excited mom went pale and grabbed my hand and left the doctors. "Did I say something wrong mama?" I asked

"No of course not sweety but when we get home I have to call someone so you have to be in your room and wait until I get done." Mama stated as we got home.

"Okay mama! Im gonna go watch more hero videos!" I said as I ran to the play room.

Third persons pov

Inko didn't know how to tell Shota that his child had his quirk or even that he had a child. They had split up because of their parents, and not until after she found out she was with child.

So she called him to ask if they could meet in person. "Hello.. Inko?" Shota asked

"Hello Shota.. We need to talk..." Inko stated with worry in her voice.

"Well what about is it so important we have to talk in person?" Shota asked confused

"Yes it is. I'll send you my address." Inko said

"Alright inko. I'll be there in an hour, see ya later." Shota said hanging up.

"Izuku sweety I'm done!" Inko shouted as Izuku ran into the living room.

Izuku's pov

I was listening to present mics radio show when mom yelled for me. I turned off the radio and went into the living room.

"You need to pick up all your toys, we have a guest coming over. And we have to make sure it's clean." Mom said as I nodded and wondered who was coming to visit us since kacchan was on vacation and no one else really visited us.

I picked up all my toys and put them in my treasure chest in the play room. Soon there was a knock at the door, mama went to go open the door. Mama opened the door and invited the man inside.

To my surprise it was eraserhead!! I ran up to mama and tugged on the end of her skirt. "Mama why is eraserhead here? Are we gonna tell him about my quirk?" I rambled on

"Hold on sweety and introduce yourself." Mama chuckled then patted my head, smiling sweetly at me. "Okay mama!"

"Hi mister eraserhead, I'm Izuku Midoriya! Your my favorite underground pro hero!!" I stated

"Wow kid no one really notices me as a pro hero. You sure are smart kid, but please call me Aizawa." Aizawa said ruffling my hair.

"Okay mister Aizawa! But how does my mama know you?" I asked confused.

"Well me and your mom used to date. She never told me she had such a cute kid." Aizawa stated as they walked into the kitchen.

"WOW thats amazing!!" I said with so much excitement

"Would you like some coffee Shota?" Mama asked Aizawa, "Yes please." Aizawa responded with a tired tone.

Mama made Aizawa some coffee. I was about to sit down in my seat when mama told me they wanted to talk privately. "Okay mama! I'll go watch some tv then!" I said walking to the living room and turning on the tv. I put on the hero news and turned up the volume. I sat down and watch tv while they talked.

Third persons pov.

Inko sat down at the table and handed the coffee to Shota. "So who's the father of Izuku? I don't see any father around so who is it?" Shota asked.

"Well that's what I wanted to tell you. You see after we split up I found out I was pregnant with your child." Inko said nervously she didn't want him not to want his own son. She had hope though that he would want to be apart of their family now.

"What the actual hell Inko? Why didn't you tell me?" Shota asked sadly. If he knew he would have been there for her and Izuku. No matter what.

"I'm so sorry Shota, I was so scared Shota that you you wouldn't want him. And I was scared about our parents would think about a nineteen year old that was pregnant." Inko apologized sadly.

"Why would you ever think I wouldn't want our son Inko? But why did Izuku want to talk about his quirk? Did he develop yours or my quirk?" Shota asked

"Well he developed your quirk but it's even stronger, he can erase mutation quirks too." Inko said as she drank her hot peach tea.

"Wow that's amazing. So you want me to help him?" Shota asked

"Yes please. But I wanted to see if you wanted to try a relationship again. I still love you and I never stopped Shota. I don't think I could ever stop loving you." Inko stated nervously. She was scared he wouldn't want to be in their family.

"I never stopped loving you Inko. I would love to and this time we won't let anything split us up again." Shota said as he got up from his seat and went to kneel down beside Inko.

Shota dried Inko's tears and gave her a living kiss on her forehead. He put a strand of her hair behind her ear then caressed her plump freckled cheek.

He gave her a passionate loving kiss on her dark pink lips and of course she had kissed back. They split apart and whispered that they should tell Izuku the truth.

Shota stood up with Inko and called Izuku into the kitchen. Izuku came running into the kitchen and hugged his moms leg.

"Hunny we need to tell you something." Inko said as she patted her cute green bean child.

"Is Aizawa my dad? I do have his long black hair and his quirk so I think that's about right!" Izuku giggled.

"Well yes I am. Inko hadn't told ne until now, and she asked me to help with your quirk. But we have another thing to tell you." Shota said to his adorable son.

"What is it?!" Izuku asked excitingly

"Well we are dating and will soon be married." Shota said as he kneeled down and hugged his son.

"I love you dad!" Izuku said as he cried.

"I love you too kid." Shota said