Taking a Small Break

"I knew that Smiley Trash-bag was suspicious." Flowey rants, talking with Chara and Frisk.

Chara rolls her eyes, "Oh hush, Asriel. You just didn't like him." Frisk giggles at this, causing Chara to blush slightly. 

Flowey glares at his sister, "Don't say my name out loud, someone might hear you!"

Chara looks around at Toriel and Sans in a pun match, with Papyrus crying on the ground near them. Undyne and Asgore seem to be in an intense argument while Alphys is trying not to laugh at whatever they're arguing about.

Chara looks back at Flowey, "I highly doubt anyone will hear me."

"I kinda want to know what Undyne and Asgore are talking about." Frisk mentions, hugging Chara from behind. 

Chara's face turns even more red and Flowey just smirks at the couple.

###

"WAFFLES ARE OBVIOUSLY THE BEST BREAKFAST FOOD!" Undyne yells. 

Asgore rolls his eyes, "Puh-lease! French Toast is the best. It has its own specific flavor to it. Waffles are just rip-off pancakes."

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

###

"I don't think I'm too interested on what they're talking about." Flowey responds to Frisk who just shrugs, having let go of Chara.

"When do you think we should tell the others about us, Chara?" Frisk questions, tilting their head slightly.

Chara shrugs, "I don't really know. I mean they'd be okay with it. Undyne and Alphys are dating and everyone knows that. I just...I don't know..."

"It's okay, I know how your biological family reacted to your coming out. It's completely normal to be nervous about that!" Frisk smiles at their girlfriend, causing Chara to blush again, "Why are you so cute!?"

"W-what!?" Now Frisk was the one blushing. Flowey was watching with a slight smile on his face, happy for them. Though he'd never admit it.

Of course, things like this could never last for long.

Everyone looked over towards the popcorn machine when they heard a loud crash. The machine was knocked over, Sans was sitting in a pile of popcorn with a betrayed look on his face. 

Everyone immediately looked at Papyrus who was smiling, "I told you to stop with your puns, brother!"

Sans stuck his tongue out at the tall skeleton before teleporting back to his seat, noticing that the screen had turned back on.

Everyone else followed his lead, grabbing snacks and drinks while sitting down again. The screen read,

Okay! I think you've all had a long enough break :) Now it's time to react to some things that happened in the past! This will revolve around a couple of the fallen humans. 

"This should be interesting." Chara mutters as the room dims.