Meeting the Humans

This is my AU and the story line is from my book 'The Fallen Humans.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My name is Anthony. I'm pretty short for my age, and I love the color blue so I died streaks of blue in my brown hair! I go to #### High School and I have three best friends." Anthony looks in the mirror while talking.

Then he shakes his head and grabs his bag for school, "Why would I say that to someone who I don't know? They wouldn't care."

Chara and Frisk shared a look. That was Anthony! Which meant that it would probably focus on their friend group.

Asgore and Toriel shared a surprised glance, that was the human boy Gaster had introduced to them. The one who was killed by the old Royal Judge.

Sans sunk down in his seat. Great. More of his secrets were going to be revealed.

He skips down the sidewalk towards the bus stop. When he gets there a boy roughly shoves him, causing him to slam against the bench.

Three more boys come up behind the one who shoved him smirking. Anthony sighs, "Hello, Eric."

"What's up, wimp. Ready for your daily beating?"

"How dare they!" Papyrus shouts in anger.

Just before Eric and his friends could actually touch Anthony, a boy with green hair stepped in.

"Hey, you shouldn't hurt other students. That's not very nice of you!" The boy says, helping Anthony up.

"Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do 'bout it?" One of Eric's goons asks.

"U-uhm..." The boy stutters out.

Luckily, a red headed girl noticed what was going on, "Hey! Leave these poor boys alone you jerks!"

Toriel gasps and her hand comes up to cover her mouth, "Th-those are...Maya and Justin!"

"You know them, Miss Toriel?" Undyne asks in surprise. Toriel nods.

Chara, Frisk, and Sans look down.

The boys scowled, but listened to the girl. They seemed slightly scared of her. She turned around towards the other two with a smile, "The names Maya."

"I-i'm Justin," the green haired boy says. "That was really brave of you!"

Maya smirks, "It was nothin. You acted pretty brave at first when you stepped in to help...what's your name?" She turned towards Anthony when she asked the question.

"Anthony. Also, thank you for helping me Justin, that was a kind thing you did! And Maya, Justin's right. You were really brave."

Maya blushed slightly and muttered out, "I already told you it was nothin..."

Anthony smiled at her as he boarded the bus. The other two followed. They all sat in the back and got to know each other.

Everyone watched in silence, now knowing that these two were two of the fallen children.

When the bus arrived at the school, the three walked out and ran into two people. They were wearing striped sweaters.

"Anthony!" Frisk yells, going to give the boy a hug. Chara nods at him and notices the other two behind him.

"Frisk? Chara? You guys were friends with the fallen children?" Toriel asked in surprise.

Frisk and Chara just nodded.