Troublesome Twins

It's been about a month and a half since we had met Cei and became friends. Today we were expecting to be getting our very own hero bases. We were allowed to move into the building and that's what we're doing today.

"You know it kinda stupid that we have to move to the building." I hear harmony say in an annoyed tone.

" You're just salty that you unpacked everything and got settled in even though they told us not to," Cei called back to Harmony well walking out of her room. " It will go faster if you stop complaining," she said well heading to the stairs with her last box.

" She right you know" this time Peace spoke to her sister. Well, she was I kept most of my stuff in their boxes and only took out some clothes and some posters to decorate with. So really this was on Harmony for basically unpacking all of her stuff.

"This is so unfair" Harmony groaned out. Laughing at her antics I loaded the last of my boxes into the moving van. I then turned to go help out Mary with her stuff.

"Thank you for helping me with this," Mary spoke.

"It's really no problem. So you don't have to thank me every three minutes." I spoke out causally.

" You sure?" she was so unsure of herself sometimes. Marys has always been the way to kind. Even if a thing were way too hard for her to do on her own. Even with her powers, there are still things that she can't do, and I'll admit it doe worry me sometimes that she doesn't ask for help. I always find myself having to remember that she's still her own person. So even though I worry about her sometimes I know she'll be fine.

" Yeah"

" Girls are you ready to go yet?" the soft voice of Ms.Emily called from downstairs.

" Almost we just have a few more boxes Ms." Mary called back to Ms.Emily. I was glad that we had gotten Ms.Emily. She's one of the best teachers at the school. Packing up the last of Marys's stuff and bring downstairs to the Van. Getting in the van with Mary we were off to the new base. Walking in the new base we went around to see what it looked like. Well more like I walked around to see what it looked like well Mary got a feel of the layout of the place. Upstairs, the meeting room, and down the hall laid a few of the rooms in the base that we could turn into bedrooms. The downstairs area was more open fewer rooms. A small kitchen on the right side in the back corner could be seen. As for how the room its self looked. It had some high ceilings, to say the least of it. Bean bags and other comfy chairs lay around the left side of the room. As well as a couch a tv sits on a shelf with many places to put gaming consoles if we wanted.

"This place is so cool!" I hear Harmony yell out.

" I have to agree" Cei calls out from one of the rooms upstairs.

"Girls a quick warning before you get too out of hand with the decorating. Make sure you have an infirmary." Ms.Emily told us. " I'm supposed to go on my patrol route soon. So I suggest you get on your hero suits and I can drive you back to the school so you can train for a bit. Sadly they haven't finished your training room hasn't been finished yet so you'll have some people moving around in the basement for a bit well they set things up for a few more days." Ms.Emily spoke once more.

"Yes, Ms.Emily" we all responded. Heading upstairs and to the room that I have claimed for myself. Opening a box labeled hero supplies I pulled out my Hero suit. tieing my hair up into A high ponytail I put on my suit. I think it looks nice my suit is a teal-colored dress that falls two inches above my knees. The top of the dress went up to my neck with short sleeves. Two pom-poms hang from the neck of the dress over the dress is a dark grey almost black vest. Two knee pads on my knees and elbow pads on my elbows a pair of fingerless teal gloves on my hands. There's a pair of shorts under my dress and a pair of light yellow converse on my feet.