CHAPTER TWO

R I L E Y P O V

Get myself comfy on the sofa in the office to read a few more of the letters Wyatt wrote to me. Deep down in my heart, I feel a new love for him as I read his thoughts he expressed on paper.

All these years, he never said one word to me about how he felt or what he thought. I'm still learning about him, and he's not here for me to swing my arms around and kiss him. 

So much I want to say to him, and I can't because he's sleeping with the angels. 

"Wyatt, why now? When I can't tell you how much I love you and how my heart filled when I read your words," I whispered. 

Reached my hand to open another letter and smiled at how he titled them.

OUR FIRST PECK

"Riley, you have no idea what you did to me today when I arrived at the bike show to see you. Just spending a few hours with you kept my heart pumping faster than it should, but when you kissed me on the lips for the first time. My entire body exploded with a warmth I can't explain. Only you can confuse the way I feel, and my entire body comes to think of it. Yes, Riley, just a peck on my lips, done it for me and I'm still high from the touch of your sweet lips. Perhaps one day we will have just more than a peck, but I guess I'm wishing for the unexpected. Realise it will never happen, but I can dream. Riley, I wish I could speak to you and express the way you tease me when you leave the room. Oh, boy, you have no idea how uncomfortable I get when you walk away from me. I'm a dirty old man with thoughts of what I would do to you. Definitely will not be sending this letter, but who knows. Maybe someday you will get to read it and smile. Oh, that smile is something else. Riley, watching you is like watching an angel get her wings. Well, I must stop and get some sleep, so I can see your beauty when you walk into the office. Your admirer Wyatt x," 

How could I forget something like that when Wyatt made my heart fill with a warmth and when we walked to his car, he kissed me on the cheek?

I'm so lucky to have had the years I did with Wyatt and all the happy occasions. Having his children and taking breaks at his many hotels. 

What a life to have and to share with a guy who I fell in love with. I'm lucky to be his wife, lucky to lay next to his naked body and to feel him deep inside me.

The touch of his fingertips as they glide over my naked frame, and the tip of his tongue teasing my nipples. 

I might be old, but I still have the urge to want him. You only feel as old as you want, and I feel like a teenager. 

Every time I was with Wyatt, he made me feel younger than I was. Laughed loud and placed the letter beside me before reaching for another.

RILEY WOKE ME 

"Riley, I never even made it home and spent the night in my office but when you woke me, I just wanted to stare into your blue eyes. Took my coffee from you and swung my legs around as you stayed sitting on the coffee table. All I could inhale is your sweet perfume, which filled the office. When I did rise I had a shower and as normal you got my suit ready for me. Riley, what would I do if I didn't have you to take care of me? I mean look at all the times you put me to bed for drinking too much. And How can I forget the time I heard you use your vibrator. My heart raced and my cock was hard. I wanted you so badly, but I was too shy to make a move. Even when I walked around the office in my towel to get your attention. I wanted to hold you and touch your soft skin. To smell your perfume and to show you how I needed you. But I chickened out. Riley, I tried I honestly tried, but I failed. All I can do is sit at my desk and watch you from a distance. Your admirer Wyatt x," 

"Wyatt, you have no idea how much I wanted you when I saw you walk towards me with your towel loosely around your waist,"

That was the day I saw his tattoo for the first time and his body. My clit exploded into a pulsating time-bomb and I clenched my thighs just thinking about Wyatt ravaging my entire body.

The thoughts I had of what Wyatt could do to me were outta this world and to think he felt the same way. 

RILEY BOOKED ANOTHER HOTEL       

"Riley, I don't know the reason why? You booked another hotel, but when you told me, my heart slowed. All I could think of is why, but when you gave me a stupid reason that you thought I should have my own privacy. I held back the pain that struck me. I knew it was to do with the call girls, and I was a fool to let my male ego get in the way. But we spent the day together at the office, attending meetings. Watched how you greeted everyone who attended the meetings and how you smiled. At times, I couldn't take my eyes from you and I would stop work. But when you stepped close to me to put my tie straight a warm wave would invade my entire body. I wish you would stare into my eyes and see how much I crave you. You are like a drug and the temptation is pulling me closer to you. One day I will not be able to stop myself from making love to you. Riley, you are beautiful and I wish you would give me a chance? Your admirer Wyatt x," 

Shake my head and closed my eyes as someone knocked on the door, "Yes," I said and Alex appears. "Mum, you have been hiding all afternoon," He said and steps into the room. "Just reading some letters your father never gave me," "What do you mean never gave you?" Smiled at what Alex said.

Take a deep breath and stare at Alex, "Your father and I never expressed how we felt about each other when I first began working for him. And he wrote how he felt and how much he wanted the courage to ask me out on a date," I said as I placed the letter beside me on the sofa. 

Alex leaned against the door frame with his hands in his pockets, "Your father would only put his hands in his pockets when he was angry," "I didn't know that," Alex replied, "There are many things you children didn't know about your father, and one of them is he cried the day each of you graduated UNI. He was so proud of you all and what you accomplished. He broke his heart when Aria joined the Navy," I said and stand to step closer to Alex. 

He places his hand on mine, "Mum, we were all like that when Aria joined the Navy. But dad didn't show his emotions like you did," "I know, son. Your father wanted to be strong and not let his guard down. But many times I cradled your father when he broke down crying. When his father died, he cried for days and when his mother passed he was a wreck. But we had each other to lean on and to get us through the toughest of times," Kissed Alex on the cheek and followed him.

My family were ready to leave, and I was going to be all alone in this big house for the first time, ever. 

A piece of me felt lonely and afraid to be so alone. But I have Wyatt's letters to help me pass the night away and to keep me company. 

One by one my children leave and my grandchildren. Watching the youngest great-grandchild leave who just happens to share Wyatt's name. He's two years old and is the last of our family at the moment. 

Closed the door and locked up turned the lights out headed to my room to have a shower and spend a night reading Wyatt's love letters he never gave me. 

If only I could step back in time to the first day I met Wyatt and tell him from the start how he made my body feel.

But like I said what if's can't change your fate or the path you are on? Just hope tomorrow will be easier, but I know it won't.

******************

HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR FEEBACK

THANK YOU FOR READING